31.

"Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life." ~Angelina Jolie

"I dont think you want me to treat you like i treated Aubre Imani dont test me."

"Im not testing you michael im just saying i bet you spared every girls life im nothing special dont fool me."

"Why would i fool you when you are the fool Imani?  You should be lucky that i made you decide for yourse....."

"OH JUST SHUT UP! Im not your dog! Not even my parents could decide over me all i had to do was give them money and thats exactly why you kidnapped me!" I yelled out loud making all eyes turn to us.

"You kidnapped me so with my accountancy work i can let you gain more dirty money  its all about the money you kidnap women so they can make you money nothing else!"

"Imani Jackson this is your last fucking chance to lower your voice or else hell will break loose."

"BREAK IT FUCKING BREAK IT IM ALREADY IN FUCKING HEL....!!" I couldnt even finish  my sentence when i got punched in the face hard by him he made me drop down on the chair and looked at all those people that were staring at us.
"cosa state guardando gente, cazzo!"
"what are you people looking at fuck off!"

Everyone looked away and continued minding theyre own bussiness Michael got up grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me out the cafe.
"You wont shut your damn mouth huh good ill shut it for you back home!"

"I guess you didnt change at all huh! Bastard! Here again your not a men of your words!"

" listen Imani lower your fucking voice alright im asking it nicely"

"Oh i totally heard that Michael"

We both looked at each other and to our awkward suprise we both chuckled like two psycopaths at each other.

"Lets go home already Imani"

"Yeah lets go"

*back at the mansion*

The whole ride back home was quiet all i wanted is to get in bed and sleep i was so exhausted of everything... my life was a mess Michael made it messier but i had hopes that maybe things could get better now.

The longer iam here the more Michael opens himself to me after what happend the whole Riccardo thing he promised he would never allow this to happen again.

Michael was currently at a meeting with his gang members when the bedroom door opend.
It was Trey..

"Trey what are you doing here??" I whisper-yelled at him.

"I should ask you that why didnt you just leave Michael litteraly made you fucking choose."

"This is not the time to talk about it Trey he gonna notice your absence!"

"Imani calm down i havent been to the mansion for more then 24 hours i got into a fight with Michael when we were looking for you he isnt expecting me at the meeting. Now tell me Imani what is going on with you your falling for his fake charms?"

"What charms? I hate this man"

"You hate him yet you saved him from riccardo and his man..?"

"H...how..."

"These 24 hours that i wasnt here i know everything when it comes to you so i know your starting to fall for him thats why you didnt want to leave Sicily and dont come with the "i wont be safe in the us crap" every women would run away from him and rather live in danger far away then live with him!"

I was speechless

"Trey i really hate him he ruined my life im doing this for myself i dont wanna suffer any further back in the us to and oh for your information my parents sold me to him! They can go and die! Now you give me a good reason to go back to the us huh? To give money to my "parents" i bet Michael gave them enough!"

"Well damn Imani..... im sorry to hear that ill just leave you alone get some rest"

"Thanks Trey goodnight..."

"Goodnight Imani" he said before leaving the room..

As much as Trey cared for me something felt odd in here.

*Michaels pov*

"riccardo and his men tried to kill me well from this moment were in a war with them i have acces to weapons and everything from
The US and from here Sicily he has no chance. I got to change some things. Im getting a Charwoman in here for the household and to Keep Imani company and to keep an eye on her, Imani decided to live here with me cause obviously she doesnt want to leave me and i cant blame her for that."

"Second im getting more male and also female gangmembers who you guys will train real good and hard"

"Third im gonna buy a land well lets say a warehouse where all the guns and drugs will get stored in and also where you guys will live to keep an eye on everything and to train well and hard. My office and the training rooms will be here i bought 5 black Range Rovers cause we gonna need lots of cars."

My plan was going to be perfect there was no stop in me.

*Trey's pov*

"Sup Hakeem how you doing man how is America doing?"

"Its going good man it misses you you know"

We both laughed we were friends since day one and it never changed.

"Pfffft i know who doesnt miss me well the weather is good here in sicily this island is nice you know but bro listen can you do me a favor?"

"I can do you favors tell me about it"

"I want you to find a mother and a father that have a beautiful daughter who is with me by the name  Imani now Jackson, ill send you theyre address  they sold theyre own daughter to Michael for big money i want you to teach them a good lesson and burn all that money in front of theyre eyes bro."

"Pffff i got you man theres this one thing i hate which is people that sell theyre own soul for money i lost both my parents money never took the pain away from me... damn they sold theyre own daughter to a Mafia leader thats sick."

"I know right well man i appreciate your help"

"Wait Trey does Imani know about this?"

"Y...Yeah of course man she even told me that they can die"

"Man i love playing with my gun i got you ill call you when everything is done."

"Thanks man and listen whoever asks who did it  it was Michael Michael killed them."

"Duh of course man alright now can i sleep"

"Yeah you can now motherfucker goodnight" i chuckled before hanging up.

Drama lots of Drama is coming to you Michael.

OH MY GOD! New chapter is up and damn things are getting sour!!

Do you think that Imani is falling in love with her kidnapper?

And do you think Trey did thw right thing or that he went to far!

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!