42.

"Sometimes it's better to be with the devil you know than the angel you didn't know." ~Al Pacino

I was still shocked at the fact that i was really watching Peter Pan with the most evil person ive ever met. We were eating from our KFC bucket and fries  while sitting low in bed covered up.

"I cant believe im watching peter pan with a mafia leader."

"Life is full of suprises babygirl your dissapearance  was the biggest one." He admitted.

"Did you miss me or did you want me dead?"

"Why would i want you dead you were carrying my child well lets say daughter since you finally revealed the gender."

"Shes beautiful Michael she really is i dont have my phone with me or wallet i came to the club empty handed i just want you to believe me Michael im ready to show you our daughter if your ready to trust me. I would never have the balls to meet
Another mafia leader and team up with him."

We looked at each other for quiet a long time.
"Imani you dont know how much i missed you, dont you fucking realize much i missed you? The only reason i told you that im locking you up was cause i wanted you all for myself i didnt want you at the mansion yet where the others are i brought you here to the warehouse did you see me leave? Yeah i did left to get us food but im locking you up for real with me your not going anywhere i want my wife i want my daughter with me i want a family that i never got to have i grew up in a horrible family my mother was the only loving person and untop of that she failed to get me out of my fathers lifestyle i ended up losing my brother who got killed by my damn father. Can you blame me for not becoming the good man iam supposed to be do you think i love what im doing?"

I looked at him and somehow ended up holding his hand.

"I was raised by two lovely parents and when i became old and successful i was nothing but an bankaccount for them i was only needed and loved when it came to money i moved out and here i was paying for 2 house rents and i didnt complain yet they made a whole damn budget for themselves that i was supposed to give them weekly  and if i didnt they would be up my ass and litterally fight me and make me feel so bad. They wouldnt talk to me for so long only when they wanted money i was theyre daughter only when it came to money but other then that i was nothing to them
They were blinded by the money. You know the worse thing that can happen  having the closest people to your heart change. You already love them so much so hating them is so hard that hurts even more."

"That is definitly fucked up Imani i didnt know youve been trough this shit."

"we never really got to know each other Michael and honestly i do like these kind of conversations."

"I like them to i just Realized how such a beautiful and strong woman you are even tough your parents
Used you and played with your emotions like that you kept on doing your thing and you didnt change yourself."

"I never heard these kind words from anyone Michael your really the first person telling me this."

He looked at me and pulled me close to him, i felt his arms wrap around me, we were face to face.
"I dont understand how you never got complimented  your so beautiful so smart and strong ive put you trough so much hell and the fact that you came back to me that you wanted to find me again i should feel honored."

"You dont have to Michael." I chuckled softly as we never broke eyecontact. "I havent felt home in a long time until now."

"Really babygirl?"

"Yeah Michael i really do babyboy"

"Oop what did you just call me did you really say that?"

"What babyboy? Of course i do you called me your babygirl."

" mhmm get your sexy ass butt here mama finally
I can sleep in peace again with my
Wife my everything."

"Well handsome tommorow you will meet your little babygirl to i think you will forget my ass shes the cuitest she made me forget all the troubles in the world."

Michael looked at me and smiled like an idiot.
"I cant wait to meet her and to spoil daddy's beautiful little girl with whatever she wants. Ill give her the whole world."

I blushed softly, i could feel my heart beat like crazy i never wanted tommorow to come this fast just the fact that Makena will finally have her father back and that we will be complete as a little family it just really made my heart skip a beat. I was getting sleepy from this long ass day and it just happen i realized what day it was today.

"Your birthday Michael it got ruined you know?"

"I could ask you for some hot ass birthday sex but all i want now is just to cuddle you and to hold you so tight never letting go of you."

"Im not going anywhere baby i promise you that should we celebrate your birthday somehow?"

"I dont need a birthday gift or a celebration to be honest im happy the party got ruined cause being here with you now in bed watching peter pan while eating KFC is everything Michael Jackson needs in his life right now.

I laughed at his silly but yet honest ass this Michael was the best Michael, any women would fall for him.

We cuddled in bed which felt like hours but it just been minutes i melted in his arms and slowly drifted into my sleeping world.

*Michaels pov*

I watched Imani slowly faling asleep in my arms i havent felt this warm in a long time. I slept with so many women throughout my life but it didnt felt the same like when iam with her.

The day i married her might have been the worse
Day in her life but to me it was the best day in my
Life, the feeling of getting married it was a good ass
Feeling but since it was a forced marriage it was toxic.

I never thought that one day she would be laying in my arms like this and tell me that she feels home when shes with me. The past months were hard for the both of us but mostly for her she had this big responsibility for our little one and for herself
Mostly. I have my guards and my own member i can protect myself in anyway and i can fight back, but the fact that Imani was all alone with a little child no guards or anything that could protect her she was able to heal from everything that happend to her.

God i just couldnt sleep at all knowing that tommorow i will meet our little daughter i cant wait to see her and to hold her in my arms.

*Valtors pov*

"So you really had the nerve to lie to me and to fool me, then you move out to god knows where with the child and decide to meet up with Michael? How the fuck did she even remember him?"

I was talking to myself trying to answer my own
Burning questions, i was in rage about Imani's escape and decision on taking Michaels side again.

I wont let her or Michael get away with this and i had the perfect plan that they wont see coming.

New chapter is up!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BABES❤️

Enjoy this day and this chapter and dont forget to COMMENT and to VOTE for a new chapter!