18.

"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top." – Tony Montana (scarface)

*imani's
Pov*

"No your not leave me alone! Back off me michael!" I yelled trying to push him away from me he had the strentgh like a damn horse it was impossible to push him away from me he was pressing me against the cold bathroom bathroom wall.

"say you forgive me" he demanded

"No stop it! I wont you almost killed me you bastard!"

"Then forgive this son of a bitch cause i aint letting go off You.... fuck imani say it!"

"NO!" I yelled as the tears streamed down my face like crazy, i never felt this harrased in my
Life i took beating from him but he was messing with me so much.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled out hard as i couldnt take it anymore And punched him striking him right in the face he lost his balance for a few second which gave me the perfect chance to tackle him onto the floor which i did, i tackled him and started punching him non stop outing all my anger on him. I was freaking out from the inside while beating him up because he didnt fight back and just
Kept on taking those beatings from me i just wanted to kill him i wanted to show him
That im not afraid of him anymore im married to him now right let imani jackson show him who he tied the knot with!

I tried to reach for whatever object that would statisfy my need to kill this motherfucker but it was to late....he grabbed me by my neck and smashed my head on the edge of the sink multiple times causing me to knock out instantly in his arms.

*michaels pov*

I left imani on the bathroom floor and made my way downstairs to the kitchen and Trey somehow managed to serve us all the pasta
he finished after imani had to stop halfway. I joined my members on the dinner table and we all did a toast on my recent marriage.

I couldnt lie this was the most tastiest homemade pasta ive ever tried i could definitly eat this for days non stop i even forgot that i had some bruises on my face and of course my members got curious af.

"You didnt had those bruises when you went upstairs don?" Marc said as i looked at him.

"You gonna get them to if you dont mind your own damn bussiness."

It became quiet

*Imani's pov*

I woke up finding myself laying on the cold bathroom floor and then it just hit me....michael and i fighted i beated him
Up and he ended up Knocking me out. I got up slowly and looked at myself in the mirror
I could feel a bump on the back of my
Head because he slammed the back of my head on the edge of the sink i touched it whimpering from the pain and as i looked at my hand i let out a loud ass scream my hand was covered in blood as i looked at the bathroom floor the white marble had a big red spot on it. I started panicking and ran downstairs to the living room i didnt care about seeing that bastard now i needed help i was dying i felt dizzy and the bleeding wouldnt stop on my scalp.

"PLEASE HELP ME!" I yelled out hard causing the whole crew to jump up  as they noticed my presence. Michael looked at me still eating his pasta not giving a fuck no one made a move until he spoke and gave the orders.

"Take her to the nearby hospital trey keep an eye on her you know how that whore can behave."

The tears were burning my eyes i just wanted to be away from him he called me a whore he was mad af that i covered his face with bruises.

Trey got up and grabbed me
By my arm dragging me to the garage  followed by 2 other members. I got inside the car and one of the member brought me an ice pack and placed it gently on my bleeding wounded scalp.

The road to the hospital didnt take long and then here came The threats again.....

"Listen carefully imani we gonna enter the hospital and you gonna tell the doctor that you bumped your head hard while cleaning the house if you dont ill make sure that michael  finishes you off in his way."

I nod my head and
Got out the car with Trey they didnt want to make things look Suspicious so it was only Trey and i we entered the hospital and walked to the waiting room And not so long after my name was called. I walked with Trey inside the doctors office and sat down.

"Good evening what
Happend?" The doctor asked me
As he scanned my face noticing how desperate i looked my face was literally screaming for help.

"Baby do you want me to speak?" Trey asked me making me tense up. Of course they knew how to act perfectly in front of others.

"No ill speak... i was cleaning the kitchen and i bumped my head hard on the edge of the kitchen counter and now my scalp wont stop bleeding and im terrified of blood."

"Oh my dear i got to check the wound if its to deep i have to stitch it for you if its not that deep i can glue it for you and ill give you some strong painkillers so you'll be able to sleep tonight."

I nod my head and the doctor asked me to lay down on the medical bed and from there it started.

*michaels pov*

I called trey to come outside the hospital since i was waiting in the car. Trey came outside and came up to me.

"And how is she?"

"Not good at all she suffered an internal bleeding while he was stitching her wound and she lost concious"

NEW CHAPTER IS UP!❤️
COMMENT and VOTE for the next chapterrrrrrrrr