26.

"As a little girl I was scared of monsters. My parents told me they didn't exist. How I wish they would have told me the whole truth. Monsters do exist; they're just not hiding in closets."
Leah Darrow,

* Michaels pov*

She didnt left me no other choice i didnt want to hurt her again right now cause the next step with her  is me ending up having her killed with my own hands, i think i made her suffer already so i decided to give her space in my own way and thats what i did.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by her chin forcing her to look me in the eyes. She was shaking from fear thinking i was going to beat the crap out of her after she just asked me well lets say basically forced me to divorce her.

"I aint divorcing you your mine your my women my wife and trust me those birth control pills aint gonna help you forever now listen up big girl imma let you go but imma be very nice and oh very protective im
Your lawfull husband at the end of the day.... i give you 5 Minutes to get the fuck out of this mansion your not taking any passport you dont have it anyway i hid it real good were in Sicily an island no passport and no money means nowhere to run babygirl you can hide but i find you no matter what  Imani and trust me
If i find out youve  been sleeping at anyones house or even A damn hotel i kill whoever took you inside and yeah even a whole hotel crew Imani!"

This man is fucking nuts!

"And ohh like i said you want a divorce forget about that Imani you can go to the police but remember what happend last time? So yeah dont think about it they wont believe you anyway this island is bombarded with mafia's i wouldnt trust everyone if i was you. So like i said no money no passport no credit card no phone i took them all away from you its just you and your stupid self! Now go and enjoy the life of a wannabe- Divorced woman out in the streets while her husband is back home
"worrying" about such a unfaithfull women."

"Im raised better then you could ever be i cant believe what a man you are throwing me out without nothing and not allowing me to sleep somewhere you think i will return here in your fucking dreams Michael! Ill show you who iam and i dont care if it means sleeping outside in a park or something! On a damn bench! Ill do it."

"Such a bad girll Imani"

"Fuck you" i said before leaving the mansion within exactly 2 minutes i didnt even dare to look at Trey or any of his members i wanted to be out of here even if it meant sleeping on the streets.

I walked and walked to god knows where i just wanted to be as far as possible from the mansion i needed a shower i needed clothes i was wearing a damn nightdress with a long robe and shoes no one will help me they will think im some prostitute!

I kept on walking until i somehow managed to reaches the city center by foot. I walked around town recieving some glares time after time from mothers walking with theyre children and  i recieved catcallings and smirks from thirsty men. This was so disgusting and so disrespectful but this is what Michael wanted.

He wanted me to get scared of the outside world so i run back into his arms.

I wont let that happen, never.

My final destination was a small village nearby  the city i sat down at a abandoned playground knowing that if i sleep here no kid would wake me up in the morning by theyre happy voices running around the playground.

I layed down on the bench curling up trying to at least cover my exposed legs and thighs from the cold breezes of the night.

I stared at the sky and counted the starts i counted until i couldnt no more falling into a deep and at least safe sleep.

*Michaels pov*

Its been 2,5 hours since she left the mansion i told the boys about my decision to give her some freedom but of course i didnt tell them about my fucked up rules in Trey's Presence. He looked happy because his lover was getting what she deserved that "freedom" what he didnt knew was that tommorow i was going to bring her back home again.

I was in our bedroom right now looking out the window into the night view of Sicily i had thousands of thoughts i thought about her mostly.

"I dont know where your sleeping tonight Imani but dont think im happy with what your doing you belong with me in my arms."

*Imani's pov*

"Get off me!!!"

"noo PLEASE STOP IT!!"

"NOOO!!!"

I kept on hitting the guy until he gave up and dragged me by my hair dropping me
Off the bench onto the ground.

"puttana schifosa!"
(You filthy whore!)

"Fuck you! Now LEAVE!" I yelled as the drunk men walked away pissed with his beer in his hand. I dont know what he wanted me or the damn couch maybe i claimed his bedroom
I didnt care anymore i sat down on the bench scared to get attacked again by these crazy people outside at night i didnt had no other choice then not close a single eye tonight.

This was torture thank you so much Michael.

"signorina va tutto bene?"
(Young lady are you okay?)

My eyelids were so heavy i just couldnt see who  was standing in front of me please dont tell me another drunk freak.

"Please leave me alone i beg you ill go sleep somewhere e..else.."

The person didnt leave
"sei senzatetto signorina stai bene? è troppo pericoloso qui"
(are you homeless miss are you okay ? it's too unsafe here)

"Please g..go a.." i couldnt even finish my sentence  i knocked out i was to tired for words i didnt care what he might do to me.

"le guardie mi aiutano a portare questa signora nella villa per favore"
(Guards help me with carrying this lady to the mansion please)

NEW CHAPTER IS UP!
I hope you liked it ❤️ its almost Summer breakk! I cant waitttt COMMENT AND VOTE for the nextt chapterr❤️❤️