41.

"It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart." Al pacino~

*Imani's pov*

Everything was happening so fast i felt Michael grab my hand and drag me with him out the club while with his other free hand he was shooting back at whoever tried to shoot us. He was a boss at using his gun and he barely missed a bullet. We reached the exit of the club trough the backside and as we walked out the club there was a car waiting for us to take us away to safety.

I got in after Michael and he ordered his driver to drive to the "warehouse" i dont remember anything of a warehouse i faintly remember the mansion from the inside. I definitly missed a lot and i had to get my memory refreshed again and Michael will help me with that.

The whole ride was dead silence until i broke the silence. "Where are we going?"

"To the warehouse im locking you up.." he responded dryly.

"Excuse me?" I looked at him shocked yet so confused. 

"I think i was very clear iam locking you up you betrayed me you planned this whole mess by faking your death lying about having a daughter that couldnt even have made it since that day they took you away while you were in a coma and pregnant! This is all part of a plan you teamed up with valtor to turn against me and have me killed by showing up at the club looking like a stripper? Your fucking dead to me Imani i dont want you anymore your nothing but a shitty woman i once falled for!"

I felt my eyes water instantly while shaking my head.
"Dont do this please i never teamed up i can expla...."

"Enough explanation for today you tried to have me killed on my birthday it just happen you appear from the death on the same day and at the exact place i go to when going out.... Imani i know this is you but your not the Imani i saw for the last time your a dirty betrayer and betrayers deserve death im sparing your sorry ass life."

I wiped my tears and looked at him feeling so torn cause he didnt know the truth, he wont let me explain Anything to him and talking to him wont help either. I just regret that i ever decided to look for him this is the result. "Why dont you just k..kill me..? Huh why wont you do it please your accusing me of so many false things, things i never did you dont know what ive been trough i know this whole story sounds odd to you but if you were in my shoes.....just let me explain Michael."

"Wont you just shut the fuck up woman! Just be quiet damnit! Your made up sad stories wont save you, you were all good and safe in my arms you decided to team up with my enemies but your failing your a fucking failure." He smirked at me.

"Dont call me a failure you bastard!" I yelled back at him feeling the hot tears roll down my cheek. "Dont call me a failure i was the most successful accountant in the US you took it all away from me by showing up at my office! You turned my life upside down and forced me into your disgusting world! You had me raped beaten up and so many other things and mostly being treated like a dog! You dont have the right to call me a failure YOUR NOT A FUCKING MAN THATS WHAT YOU ARE Y..."

And without letting me finish my sentence i felt him grab my neck with both his hands and slam my head on the hard ass bullet proof window i screamed from the pain but this time i fought back tears of anger were rolling down fast i wanted to teach him a lesson this time. I headlocked his head so damn hard making him loose balance for a few seconds and just by that i screamed. "You will pay for this! I wanted to find you back after they fucking drugged me to make the memory less even worser and more complicated! Why aren't you fucking listening to me YOU ARE NOT LOCKING ME UP WHILE OUR DAUGHTER IS AT HOME AND IN NEED FOR MY MILK!"