6.

*michaels pov*

"I look ridiclious in this outfit Trey im not leaving the mansion like this aint the fucking 80s!"

"Don you look like the african-american version of Al Capone no-homo but you look good in it"

"Whatever" Michael said rolling his eyes as he then came into a realization that he had a new special member in the family and the last time he saw her was after beating the shit out of her literally beating the fear inside her. Why? Because he hates women that complain and ask him what to do, he didnt care about her phobia he didnt give a shit about it.

"Oh Don when will he introduce Imani to the others? Or will she stay longer in that dark room?"

"Hmm no comment" he said as he walked inside the hallway in what he called a ridiclious outfit. He took off the fedora and fixed his curls missing his black leather outfit already but sometimes there has to be a little change.

He opened the door of the dark bathroom Imani had spend the night in even tough that room is 24/7 dark he turned the lights on revealing a badly beaten up Imani with bruises dry blood and even a wound near her eyebrow and her lip. She was still asleep with her lips parted obviously cause her upperlip was swelled up.

He approached the bed and his eyes were glued to her huge breasts that almost popped out her blouse. Michael was so drunk last night that he didnt even notice what kind of a snack he brought into the mansion. After drinking a whole bottle of vodka of course he wont remember shit. He gripped her chin shaking her head forcing her to wake up after a fee times shaking her eyelids moved as she opened her eyes slowly meeting the eyes of the devil itself.

"Morning to you Imani i hope you slept well you look great with bruises and wounds on your face."

She whimpered and moved her face away avoiding his sight but of course he pulled her face back forcing her to look at him.
"I think your in the mood to get beaten up again dont you?"

She shook her head violently as her eyes teared up instantly and that was like pure pleasure to Michael  people fearing him.

Without saying a word back he untied her wrists and ankles  and picked her up over his shoulder. She was weak and in so much pain unable fo fight back or else she would get beaten up for sure but all she hoped was that she wont have to stay in this dark room ever again. The morning light hit her eyes as she whimpered softly and before she knew she was in a bathroom with no other then the devil himself and she didnt like this at all.

"Take all of your clothes off right now" he demanded as she stood there in front of him shaking looking him in the eyes.

He took a few steps closer to her freaking her out as she obeyed and slowly took off her clothes in front of him feeling raped already.

"With all of your clothes i mean your lingerie also"

And by that she just couldnt take it anymore and fell onto her knees on the cold floor breaking down in tears.
"Please dont do this to me please i be....!"

Without even finishing her sentence  he grabbed her by her hair dragging her all over the cold bathroom floor  to where the shower was as he turned on the ice cold water making her scream out of the cold she finally gave in and took off her bra and underwear as he grabbed them and closed the shower door.

"I want you out of the bathroom in 15 minutes your new clothes  will be brought to you in 10
Minutes." He said before leaving the bathroom locking the door from the outside giving Imani  zero hope to escape.

And for the first time in Life Imani hated showers.

*Michaels pov*
Michael was on his 3rd glass of wine in the morning sadly Michael was and still is the biggest alcoholic since the age of 18 that explains his aggresive and extra heartless  behaviour towards people women mostly and now Imani was his new victim.

*Imani's pov*
Its been 10 minutes I took the most fastest shower ever and sadly noone ever came by to give me a new pair of clothes..... 5 minutes passed which meant 15 minutes have finished and still no clothes have been brought. Suddenly the door slammed open as a furious Michael gripped me by my neck dragging me to  a bedroom which was his bedroom
Obviously and not the dark bedroom. The towel that was covering my body dropped somewhere in the hallway leaving me naked with this madman.

"I told you 15 minutes you fucking bitch and your all dressed up and ready but no obviously your fucking deaf!" He yelled as he striked me in the face causing me to scream from pain.

"N..no clothes ha....."

"DONT SPEAK UNTIL I TOLD YOU TO!" He yelled angrily as he slapped me again causing me to shake under him.
He had thrown  me on his bed and he was hovering over me right now.

"I....ill do anything please dont hurt me...please"

"You have to do anything i ask you to do Imani" he said as he rubbed my sides making me shiver.

"Your scared of me sexy you shouldnt trust me your parents didnt chose you for me for no reason?"

"W...what do you mean?

"I mean your parents know that your with me darling its so easy to buy people with money and in exchange for that i got a mastermind and a sexy women so sadly your parents wont even look for you and will make sure other people wont look for you either."

That was it for me

Is that what my own blood did to me?

The two persons that brought me into this world and raised me gave me away....sold me for a fortune of money.

A new chapter and a very shocking chapter to! Who on earth could be this stupid for money! Well this story will tell!

COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapter❤️