58.

'Before you judge me, try hard to love me
The painful youth I've had.....' Michael Jackson~

*1 week later*

Its been 5 days since Imani got released from the hospital. She still had small difficulties but she would recover from them by time. They were finally reunited with they're daughter Makena who was as exited as they were.

In case you were wondering if Michael accepted Imani's request well he didn't. It was to soon for all these big changes and he didn't want to take advantage of Imani since she was in a different situation. Out of guilt and fear she said those things and Michael told her that they had to give it some time. Imani was upset but she understood his point and for now they were just parents to their little girl.

*Imani's pov*

"Michael did you find her teddy?"

"Did she lose it again?"

"Yep and she wont stop crying"

Michael looked around the mansion for her teddy she was just like her father she had his big brown eyes those apple cheeks and that little pretty nose. She also had the same skin tone as him and her curls were.....can you guess this one? Like Michael to. He did everything for her, he would put his work and meetings on hold just to spend time with her. He loved to play with her and to spoil his little princes. She was months away from turning 1 year old and Michael was already planning everything for her first birthday party.

And in case you were wondering what Michael and i were doing, we were parenting Makena and we were working. I was still weak to cook or to move around the house a lot so Michael would carry me bridal style to wherever i had to be that time. The first decision i made was to take all of the LMO's investments and belongings to the BGF, 60% of that money went to charity and were talking about millions of euros.  The LMO lost its first position as Mafia organization and i sued all of the companies that worked with the LMO who i sadly did they're accounting for without ever knowing that they were making dirt money of my hard work. I was wanted by the US government but as long as i didn't set a foot on their land and as long as i didn't cause trouble i would be safe.

I send some of Michaels men to Marseille to burn all the LMO locations and i sold the headquarter and the warehouse to another company which brought me more millions into the bank. Michael was definitely blessed with an accountant as his partner, those were his words trust me. With the money and the belongings that we had left Michael made a shocking decision. I heard him talk about it once but i didn't want to believe it.

"I want to leave Sicily and move to another country Imani, and i wanna end the BGF for good." Those words were hard to believe to come out of Don Michael's mouth but it did.

"Michael are you serious? Where you wanna take us to?"

"Back home Imani you havent done any criminal activities."

"Michael are you crazy what if they find u..."

"They don't even know what i look like Imani they have my name but i have a better idea."

"Which is?"

"Kael Lombardi and Valtor they're still not burried. Were gonna bury them in Sicily and arrange a fake ass funeral that will look so real to the world. The world gonna notice there are no more actions or activities either from both our mafia organizations the Sicilian government gonna lie for us and announce that there was never a Mobster by the Name Imani Lombardi or Michael Joseph Jackson, your gonna announce to the world that your kidnapping was part of they're plan and that both our names were used so they would cover up they're asses. Its gonna be a long trial Imani but we will win it a 100% it happend a lot in the past and thats how people would become clean again and make a fresh new start."

"Its scary to be honest Michael but if there is a big chance that we will succeed, then lets do this. So the story is as followed... our names got used to cover up they're dirty job, Im an one-man accountant i work for myself and not for a boss. I met you on a dating app or something and i decided to visit you in New York since you "live" there, and then that day of
My flight at the airport i was confronted by 2 men that worked for Valtor and from there they took me away i never got to my flight and i was held hostage by them in Sicily.... But wait what If they ask how they got killed and how i escaped."

"There is no evidence that you did it Imani my men took care of that"

"How? I was the one who shot them."

"My men brought two used guns that matched with the bullets they got and they made sure that it will look like those two got into a very normal Mafia shooting and shot each other now that they're fingerprints are all over them."

"This is crazy Michael is that how you cover up your evidence?"

"Duh i was trained for that there is a reason that im feared like that bab...sorry."

"I..its okay Michael" i sighed softly  "do you really want to do all of this to take us back to the US?"

"Pretty sure, Sicily is the origin of the mafia i don't want my family to live in a place surrounded by those people. I want you and Imani to live a normal life. ill get a job you get your job back if you want and i want Makena to grow up in a safe neighborhood with children who she can play with and have fun with also. My childhood was taken away and i wont take hers away knowing that i can fix it. So yeah i will risk everything to give you and Makena the normal life back and with all the money we have right now we can maybe start our own company who knows."

I nod my head and smiled softly, he wanted to do this all for us so we didn't had to live in fear anymore and i know we would succeed, i just cant wait to live that life... But what broke me the most is that i wont be able to give Michael kids anymore while i know how much he loves children and how he wanted to have many more of them. I felt useless and it hurts me every time.

Michael and i had this conversation about me not being able to get pregnant but he promised me he would do anything and try whatever options were available from doctors and specialists. He told me to not give up on trying. He was stubborn but i loved that about him. He gave me hope something i always lacked of.

"Imani?"

"Yes Michael?"

"Are you down? Do you want to do this with me?"

"More then ever Michael....."

"Good"

A NEW CHAPTER IS UP!❤️

Do you ship IMichael ?❤️

Will they succeed?

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPFER!

Black Guerrilla MJ-  18+рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ