24.

To understand loyalty you need to experience betrayal.
~THOMAS, ( Joy Division )

Warning: this chapter is extreme just so you know this is a story and all the readers that know me there is always a good ending in my books. But this is the truth about what mafia's did betrayal was deadly and taken very seriously.

*Imani's pov*

There it was the question that i was affraid of. I knew this moment would come soon because this man was right when he said he knoes and sees everything. Was he testing my loyalty it did he wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong between us? Is he jealous? Maybe or did he find out?

"Tell me Babygirl whats up between you two?"

"Nothing Michael he was just being stern and mean to me he made sure i cant escape this place he saw me in the backyard that day and he didnt trust it so he came and talked to me putting me on my place."

"Hmmm since when does Trey do orders are you two married?"

"N..n..noo of course not i dont know either i thought you send him to me?"

"No i didnt babygirl now come i wanna show you something at my Office please." He asked as i got up and followd him to the office i dont know we'ther to be scared or calm i just followed him and there was Trey tied up on a chair bruised up i just wanted to scream and run away but he was right behind my blocking the door like the mind reader he is.

"Imani Trey told me another story babygirl your being very loyal to me" he said as he made his way back to his seat behind his desk and sat down offering me to sit on his lap.

"Come on baby come sit with your man"

I obeyed like a puppet and sat down on his lap scared to make eye contact with him.

But something felt really odd in here i dont know why.

"Trey told me youve been playing some game with me i talked about it earlier with you when i thought i could trust you?" He said as he reached for his gun inside the drawer.

I was shaking on his lap and i felt this room getting smaller and smaller around me.

"Imani have you been loyal to your husband or no?"

I nod my head real fast. "Michael i didnt do anything baby i promise!"

"You promise me that?!"

"Yes i promised you reme..."

"Your such a bad liar Imani YOU DO NOT MESS WITH OTHER MAN IN THIS DAMN HOUSE!" He yelled as he punched me right in the stomache causing me to scream from the pain and throw up all over his desk. He threw me off his lap onto the floor and kicked me in my back hard causing me to cry out hard from the pain.

Michael untied Trey and looked at him.
"You did a great job Trey for being loyal and honest to me but just dont try to get close to my girl you leave right fucking now!"

Trey left the room without even looking back at me or saying something to me  at least he didnt find out about the pills....yet... i gotta get rid of it real quik...

He walked up to me and dragged me  away from his desk and looked at me. "I dont know what to do with you Imani"

I was so done with this life i couldnt take it no more i felt like some sex slave !
"Leave me alone Michael whats wrong with you im sick of this!"

"Im sick of you behaving like a WHORE!"

"You jealous PRICK! Your hurting me all the time at least the others DONT!"