63.

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope..." Michael Jackson~

*few weeks later*

*Imani's pov*

I've been home for a whole week to be exact, Michael was working at our office with 2 new employees that we hired. The reason why i stayed at home for so long was because i had a whole surgery done down there an 'fertility-enhancing surgery.' When i woke up from my Anesthesia all the hope in the world was gone. "The surgery was unsuccessful, im very
sorry but there is no way that you can't have children again" those were the words that torn my heart in pieces. Michael was there with me and he heard it to i wouldn't even to look him in the eyes. Later on they told me they found something in my uterus during the surgery which looked like bad news to.

I was so broken and desperate that i pulled all of the connected syringes and whatever they had attached on or in me i pulled it all out of me and before i knew i passed out and pain was eating me alive.

There was no one by my side who could numb the pain. Someone who went trough this feeling and got over it. Michael supported me all the time he was there for me and i would beg him to just go to the office and to not worry about me cause all i did was eat, sleep take medicines and repeat. I even reached a point where i told Michael to leave me because i wasn't enough for him. I failed him and i wasn't able to give Makena a sibling.

*that day*

"Im sorry Michael i cant do this anymore"

"What do you mean you cant do this Imani?"

"I feel worthless i don't even wanna look at
myself right now, all the hope i had is gone i..i feel like i don't mean anything to you anymore i cant make a big family with you like we dreamed about.. i don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm not taking care of myself you cant be with me like this... Michael leave me please i cant do this anymore."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Imani i cant believe that your saying this if im the reason for your pain and suffering just tell it to my face. If i know a way to make you feel better just tell me please and don't make me suffer and live with guilt."

"I..its not you.. it never was you... i have A..anxiety thats why i never was strong enough to protect myself. Thats why everyone took advantage of me...when all of this happend in Sicily i had Loretta by my side for a long time and with Makena in my arms i had another reason to stay alive because if it wasn't for them i would've had killed myself."

"I never took advantage of you cause of your Anxiety i never knew you even suffered from it. I know im the reason behind all your suffering and pain im the one to be blamed and don't tell me otherwise... i damaged you from inside an out why do i even have the balls to be with you.. I'm a fucking monster i don't deserve you or Makena."

"D..dont say that d..dont l..leave me..." i begged shakingly. He might be one of the big reasons that i became like this but i forgave him my heart beats for him, i cant be without him. I feel like after everything that happend after how Valtor and my father almost killed him in front of my own eyes.
I protected him at all cost even if it would have costed me my life. You don't protect someone that much if it isn't out of love and caring.

"I..i will get over this Michael right..."
I was sobbing at this point i was trying to bring the hope back in me, i felt his big warm arms wraps around my shaking body. We were sitting on the couch while the nanny was with Makena and Bubbles upstairs.

"You got over it long time ago but you forgot Imani let me tell you something, i know i will bring the past up but scars from the past will make you stronger. I know after that memory loss you suffered from you forgot some things that happend to you. The reason i kidnapped you was because i needed a woman by my side who had the beauty and the brains. When i came to your office the first time i saw this hot confident lady behind her desk working her ass off. Believe it or not that was a big turn on for me, And ever since i had all that power i brought you into my life in my own way sadly that i regret so much. Thinking of it now imagine if i wasn't a mafia leader i would've had asked your ass out from that moment on. You don't realize how beautiful you are do you think that Michael Jackson would fall for a brainless idiot? I threatened all of my members one look at you and they were dead."

I tried to remember all these parts it was hard but there was something, I continued listening to him.

"When i took you to Sicily i did that because for the business of course but i wanted you to be my
wife by force cause i knew you wouldn't marry me by law so i had to marry you at a place where the law couldn't get to us. The day i married you might have been a nightmare to you but to me it was as if i succeeded in my whole life. I don't have a picture of that day of how you looked i burned everything to hide evidence but you were the most gorgeous lady that set foot on that damn island. After we got married things weren't good and happy at all but i will appreciate the normal and little good moments that we had. What im trying to tel you Imani is that I love you so fucking much that i went totally psycho just to have you with me. If you don't call that real power then i don't know what to say."

"Y..you love me?"

"More then myself and anything in this world, i love you more then my mother because she never protected me from Joseph when she could do something at least. If she did something i wouldn't have ended up in the mafia world. But you you protected me when you didn't had to. I hurted you and treated you so ba duet you took bullets and you succeeded in finding me even after a whole memory loss and being in the hands of another mafia leader. So give me another reason why i wouldn't love you? Im crazy about you."

I felt the tears falling non stop, he was speaking his heart out and just the fact that he changed and left a whole empire behind and burned all he had just to have me made me feel so special. I felt like i was the reason for his healing and he was the reason for mine.

"I love you to Michael"

"You're the best thing that ever happend to me Imani and i will never leave you, having you, Makena and Bubbles is already enough for me and if you want to adopt an child i wouldn't mind either babygirl the choice is yours."

___________________

I remember after that whole conversation it wouldn't have been Michael if we didn't had sex afterwards. I didn't give a fuck about a failed surgery down there feeling him was the best feeling in this world until he gets aggressive thats when things get heated in bed.

*few hours later*

Michael came back from the office and brought KFC with him we sat down on the couch eating together and he talked about his day at the office. Everything was going great we had lots of clients which happend pretty fast.

"During break time babygirl which i take every 10
minutes i read on the internet that we should have sex everyday and to never give up cause miracles exist and it helped some people to."

"How much is some Dr.Michael ?"

"Ayyy i like that name call me
that tonight alright?"

"When?"

"Now bitchh"

"Heyy!!"

He lifted me up from the couch and carried me over his shoulders upstairs to our bedroom.

NEW CHAPTER IS UP !!
😭 i don't want this story to end and mostly this whole Journey of these two.

But i would be a bitch if i didn't give my readers a well deserved Sex scene.....

Enjoy the next
Chapter i wont even put an age limit cause i know all of you will read that shit minor or not HAHAHAHA

COMMENT AND VOTE if you want the next chapterr🖤