12.

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster" Henry Hill~ (goodfellas)

*the arrival in sicily*

Trough out the whole flight on Michaels private jet ive been asleep in his bedroom and made sure i locked the door because i didnt want him to join me lets just say i didnt want anyone near me i didnt had no phone nothing i could kill time with so all i had was sleeping ,
Waking up and then falling asleep again until a knock on the door woke me up later with the announcement that we've landed in sicily. I looked out the window and was amazed by the pure blue ocean water the colorful houses , the breathetaking nature i even noticed some lemon trees they were so yellow it was just so beautiful.

I was starving not gonna lie i think i heard several knocks when i was asleep and that must have been Michaels waiter with the food but like i said before i didnt want anyone i just wanted to be alone.

I stretched myself out and whimpered from the bruises on my body  i unlocked the bedroom door of the plane and saw michael staring at me.

"What"

He pulled me by my blouse  and gripped my
Chin with the other hand forcing me to look at him. "Dont try anything Imani this is your last warning if you try one of your silly escape plans  this time ill burn your skin alive okay pretty and ill definitly cut that tongue of yours, you dont say what! You say yes sir! AM I CLEAR!"

I nod my head shakingly and tried to find a single look of guilt but no his eyes were as dark as his heart.

"Yes sir"

"Good girl come lets go my driver is waiting for us were going to our new home then i gotta handle some bussines and ill see you down the isle later and make you mine forever and again, dont dont fucking try anything or else ill torture you and make you wish your dead."

I nod my head i couldnt do anything this man was capable of anything. The ride to our new house was quiet i avoided his gaze i just wished and prayed that we would get into a car accident rn and that ill die rather then marrying him In a few hours.

I felt my body tense up when i felt him place his big firm hand on my upperthigh i just wanted to throw up even his hand didnt feel warm or gentle it felt cold just like him i couldnt hold back the tears that were rolling down my eyes right now.

*few hours later*

Wedding location: Santa Rosalia Church

Location: Corleone , Sicily

Its time ive
Locked myself inside the bathroom for almost half an hour praying to god crying my heart out the make up artist and hair stylist thought that ive been crying out of joy and happines but no it was all otherwise i didnt want this i just wish that i would wake up and think that this was all just a horrible nightmare but no this was real life this current situation was real.

There is no way out...

After leaving the bathroom  they re-did my make up again cause the tears ruined my
Make up  i had the wedding dress  on and i cant lie it was the most beautiful wedding dress ive ever seen it really was coutoure those beautiful lace details on the dress the mini diamonds that were  on the dress it was like a dream dress, i just really wished that i wouldve had married the love of my life in a dress like this not some Devil that i have to marry against my will.  

The jewelry i was wearing were so  fucking expensive the diamond necklace  was gorgeous and not extra at all it was just perfect. And i had matching diamond earrings in.

the hairstylist was fixing up the last details she gave my hair a beautiful updo with  beautiful real white flowers they even had a smell it smelled so good.

My make up was done so natural by using pretty nude colors and they made it look as natural as possible i guess Michael likes that everything was done in his way how he likes it because they didnt even ask me one time if i want something else or if i prefer anythig else.

"You look beautiful Imani" both ladies complimented me as i just gave them a quik nod.

"Hey look Imani look at me" one of the ladies said and as i looked up it was the Make up artist. "What?"

"Look the hairstylist doesnt speak or understand english alright thats why she cant talk to you anyway look at me your a beautiful and strong woman you got involved in something big i know theres noone to tell you the truth but i will Imani just promise me you dont come and look for me i might not be around here next time. Your in sicily sicily is the place of birth of the maffia the maffia started here and it will never end. The BGF were introduced into the maffia years ago when Michael took over his fathers position. Back in the days when his father ruled the criminal group there was no maffia involved they were just a criminal group that were made and based in prison who were and are still agains the government in Josephs time which was michaels father the goverment would fight them back it became like a war blood was spilled many innocent people died Michael was Young and he was introduced to violence and murder. He didnt want his fathers legacy to die so when joseph died Michael became even worse he became stronger then his father and he involved the italian Maffia's with the Black Guerrilla criminal group which made him stringer then ever now noone can stop him he is the power of this time and if the goverment or whoever tries to fight him back he gonna cause a massacre to the world and the us first."

I was shocked after what i just heard i kept on listening shaking from fear and shock.

"Your not the first women who were getting prepared to her wedding to Don Michael the last lady that came here was  Aubre(check chapter 1 if you forgot) she was a former Lawyer he kidnapped her just like he did with you we wants a lady that has beauty, brain and heart. Aubre tried to commit suicide multiple times before the wedding she kept on getting beaten up badly by Michael it was her weddings day she got married with him after 2 months theyr returned back to the us because she wouldnt get pregnant and he wanted better medical help for her back in the us she had to undergo treatments everytime  all he wanted is to have a child but i guess with aubre it didnt work out since then no one knows what happend to her no one knows where she is."

"He must have killed her because she couldnt breed children with him."

"Only god knows and god is watching over her and over you whatever happens Imani stay strong your day will come dont lose faith"

"Dont tell me that please i lost my
Faith long time ago you dont know what he does to me your here doing make up to brides that suffered like me and i know im the next person that is going to get killed by him please dont tell me to have faith"

The door opened of the room it was trey standing there holding a white flower bouquet.

"Its time soon to be Jackson"

Just fucking kill me.....

NEW CHAPTER IS UP❤️
COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapter❤️

How do you guys feel about this chapterr?