39.

Whether you're a mafia guy or in advertising, you always end up going back to your family.
~Jerry Della Femina

Next day.........

*Michael pov*

Ever since last night i couldnt go to sleep i kept on seeing that child in my sleep it even reached the point where i decided to not sleep this night at all,
it was the night of my birthday today i turned a year older no one ever knew my age i travelled under false id's since i disguised myself a lot. The government has never recognized me they tried to send a spy on me so many times, to just get one damn single detail of me i made sure that they didnt left my territory alive.

If im ever returning to the US one day of course i will
But for now i have other plans i will rule the whole underworld all the Mafia's will fear me and obey Michael Joseph Jackson.

It was the morning of my Birthday i didnt slept at all but i was used to days of not sleeping cause in the mafia no one is safe and you cant sleep peaceful all the time. Today was my which is meant to be a "birthday bash" organized by my members at the Dea Della Note nightclub. Today i was finally able to get over Imani for good i was going to have the time of my life and no guilt is holding me back from having fun today.

*Imani's pov*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock on my phone waking Makena and Loretta up which i didnt meant to do.

"Are you kidding me Imani this aint the US we dont use Alarm Clocks" Loretta mumbled while waking up slowly.

I chuckled softly and looked at her. "Well im sorry for waking the two of you up its Automatisme you know ive Worked from 9 to 5 on a daily basis back home lets not forget waking up from school this Alarm Clock is my savior and my worst enemy at the same time."

"Well i wouldve went crazy my parents always woke me up for school theyre the best Alarm clock."

We both laughed and got up from the bed we fell asleep in Makena and my new room after we spend the whole night in this room and thats how we both fell asleep in it to. Makena was cuddling with her teddy bear like the adoreable baby she is, i scooped her out of her crib and went to do my morning routine which included taking a bath with my little girl.

The more the hours passed the nervous i got today is my first shift at the Dea Della Note nightclub ill start at 7 pm until god knows how long. Today there was a birthday bash going on there also so i dont expect to be home early at all.

Loretta was cooking downstairs, as i made my way downstairs with Makena it was already 18:15 pm.

"Imani girl you need to get ready you need to be there within 45 minutes you dont wanna get fired on your first working day."

"I want to if i was able to but i need this plan to work Loretta, im going to get ready now thank you so much for watching Makena."

"Anything for you two Imani dont worry yesterday this hot guy invited me to todays party at the Dea Della Note but i refused event tough he was hot"

"Girl i wouldnt blame him for inviting you it means a lot that your sacrificing your freedom for me and my daughter i owe you my life."

"Girl get ready alright you talk a
Lot!"

I smiled and hugged her tight before handing Makena to her i kissed her little chubby cheek and made my way to the bedroom to get ready.

I searched around on google and took some
Ideas of how an eyecatching stripper looks like i took some of the advices i read on the internet and got dressed up into a  Red Lace Bra and a matching short skirt that barely covered half of my ass and underneath it a red lace thong. I grabbed the flat iron and straightened my hair silky smooth. I suffocated myself with Perfume and put on some red high louboutins. I had to look outstanding and i had to pray that Michael would be there. it's sick how i went from wearing neat bussines outfits to an Stripper outfit, Life is full of suprises everything can change within a day.

I finished doing my make up and without revealing myself to Loretta and Makena i put my long black coat on and left the house trough the backdoor.
I didnt wanted to be seen like this by the people i cared about mostly Makena.

I didnt had no money on me no phone nothing, all i had was Loretta's address written on a note that i hid inside my coat pocket. I got inside the Taxi that i was able to fox real fast.

I was shaking... i was nervous, scared, disgusted that i had to do all of this for him.

I didnt even know if he was there today maybe i wont be lucky enough.

18:40
Location : Dea Della Note

I was on time 20 minutes left and i would reveal myself like this to the outside world, no Coat to cover me just me being a desperate woman.

And let me tel you Sicilian Strippers are the most bitchy people ive ever met i distanced myself instantly from them after they all glared at me when i greeted them friendly.

Good now i dont even have at least a person that could give me the push i needed.

The owner was nowhere to be found, i guess it was all about getting out of your comfort zone and throw
Yourself on all the men here. 

I followed the girls out of the changing room and made my way inside the club the loud music was playing i guess they hired the best dj for today guarded men were everywhere protecting the place, who on earth was this important person's birthday?

The place was filled with men and barely women. the strippers made theyre way to the men with the most filled wallets. I didnt know where to start so i decided to walk around and take some inspiration from the ladies here. 

I kept on walking until i got stopped suddenly by two guards. For a second i thought i was going to die not because of the guards but because of who they were protecting.

"You cant come near the Don miss only if your on the list."

"W...what list?" i wouldnt stop staring at him...it was him fucking him...

"The List of Don Michael's ladies for his birthday bash signora"

NEW CHAPTER IS UP!
OMG WERE GETTING CLOSE!

COMMENT AND VOTE ! For the next chapter!

What is going to happen!?