70.

"When I'm with you
I am in the light
Where I cannot be found
It's as though I am standing in
The place called Hallowed Ground."
Michael Jackson~ (speechless)

Days went by....

Sleepless nights we survived...

But most importantly.... the knot we tied.

I was once again 'Imani Jackson' and this time i would never lose it because i belonged to him.
It wasn't the most interesting wedding because we still didn't made friends and we didn't have any family, so it was just the two of us , our nannie and our two beautiful kids who attended our private wedding.

We spent so much time with recovering from our trauma's and for me it was double work because i  had to recover from giving birth to our little boy Jermaine, plus this little one didn't had any mercy on us Michael and i just couldn't sleep. He was a little troublemaker like his father but i was loving every moment no matter what.

And before i knew i had to walk down the aisle all alone because i didn't need any support we were so madly in love with each other i didn't care that it was just us, and that there wasn't a big wedding cake or tons of gifts. I was satisfied with all of this.

We exchanged vows and this time it was all from
the heart from both sides. But his vow was the big winner.

" Imani... i could write a whole book about you and i still wont be satisfied because i don't want to miss the good parts that are coming. Till death do us apart i want to memorize every moment with you and our children, I want to leave this place leaving a lovestory behind that will make people believe in love. This world can be so cruel and change  us into the worse parts of ourselves. But when you have someone in your life send as an angel in disguise  there will be a change. Just like you were send to
me, your job was to save me and make me believe
That love exists. And you proved it to me that it does exist and that there is a chance to change anytime as long as you fight for it."

"And until this day and the days, weeks and years that are about to come i will never stop believing in it. I love you more than i love myself, you are my strength, my partner in crime and partner in life. You aren't just my soon to be wife, you're my mother, sister and friend that i never had. I was all alone in this world without realizing that but now that i have someone to lean on and to live with i will protect it at all costs. Imani i will never stop thanking you for saving me without even realizing. Because of you i want to live life to the fullest, i want to raise our children and teach them how they are worth it, how they can do anything they want, and most important how mommy and daddy will always support every step they take."

"I want to grow old with you and watch our kids grow and fall in love to. I want the world to smile at them just the way it smiles at us. Imani i will say it many times I love you so much, Ti Amo."

I held my tears back like crazy because i wanted to look good for the pictures. But Michaels surprise that came after we said yes and made it all official had me even more shocked. This man can sing!

"Imani i have a little surprise for you its my
first time doing this.... i wrote a song for you and i want to sing it to you." He said sounding a little nervous.

I supported this man in everything there was no way i would judge him for anything else.

He grabbed the mic, this man didn't need any music he wanted a live and raw performance.

"Your love is magical...
That's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion"