43.

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." ~Tony Montana scarface

*next morning*

*Imani's Pov*

I woke up by the bright sunlight that was burning trough my eyelids. I slept for a full 8 hours and it was the best sleep ive had in a long time. Michael was nowhere to be found so i decided to go look for him since today was a very exiting day for us but mostly for him, i will finally have my family back together it was a dream coming true.

As i was about to open the door which i expected it to be open i found out that it was locked again.

"What the hell why did he lock me up again?"

"Michael?"

"Michael open the door where are you?"

No response there was no single noise inside the warehouse i didnt trust this. Just last night we got all
Lovey dovey and close with each other and now im
Locked up and alone in a warehouse.

"MICHAEL OPEN THE DOOR!"

*Michaels pov*

I left the house early in the morning i couldn't sleep because i wanted to see my daughter right fucking now. I was going crazy and the fact that Imani was taking long in taking me to my daughter pissed me off.

Its true i got all lovey dovey with that woman but lets say that the huge part was said under influence of alcohol. I still needed the right answers of her sudden appearance and i had to get that valtor bastard who tried to kill me. If he came for Imani why he coming for me to on my birthday?

Thats when my phone ringed it was James one of my members i had to answer of course.
"Sup James"

"Don you will never believe who i just saw at the supermarket."

"Just please dont tell me Imani escaped from the warehouse ill fucking shoot a bullet trough your skull james!"

"Woww chill don its a good thing i saw Loretta you know that single mother with that little daughter that gave you some kind of feelings. Well i followed
Her and the little one i got the address its now or never Don."

"Im looking for my daughter James i dont have ti..."

"Dont Imani will take you to yalls daughter just have so..."

"Dont you ever cut me off like that James alright but your lucky its an interesting subject."

"my apologies Don but like i send ill send you the address now Imani cant go anywhere and you cant get her back untill your sure that woman isnt up to something and untill she proves her love and loyalty to you. And come on dont tell me your not in for having another wifey a sicilian one damnn."

I chuckled and licked my bottom lip, he had a point in the mafia marriages aren't the same as the average ones. Here you can have as many wives as you want, you got the money the power and when you have the money and the power you have all the women you want even if you look like a pig.

It just happens i got the handsome Jackson genes but my personality is shit and i don't give a flying fuck about it. I hung up with James and just as i expected her send me the Location of Lorettas place.