61.

"Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd"
Ice Cube~

Location; Hidden Hills, CA
*1,5 Weeks Later*

*Imani's pov*

And just like that we moved into our Mansion located in the Hidden Hills, Our mansion is huge way to huge for 3 persons, but who knows maybe one day it will be more than 3 persons only walking around this place. Makena was as exited and suprised as we were. Michael chose the location and the perfect Mansion.  I chose the interior designs and the furnitures, When you have so much money you can fulfill all of your dreams and ideas. Our money was honestyl dirt money and i remember telling Michael how disgusting he was by thinking that dirty money would do him good. Now it was us having millions of them and and making our dreams
Come true one by one.

The more iam with this man the more i think and start to realize that this was all part of gods plan. Sooner or later i would've had found out about what my 'father' hid for me all these years. You could call this a coincidence but i call it faith. Faith brought us together and even tough we met in the most horrible way possible now that i think about the future im glad that zi did meet him at all. If you told me at the beginning do you know Michael i would've had spitted out tons of death wishes upon his name, but if you ask me now ill tell you who he truly is...

He was locked in his own dark world, fighting and dealing with his own demons. The longer i was with him the more open he got to me. He is a victim of hatred, abuse and suffering. He told me about his brother who got killed in front of his own eyes by his own father, how his father threw him into the mafia world at the age of 19. Imagine being 19 and in need to keep your eyes wide open all the time, not to mention carrying a gun knowing you might get attacked or killed anytime because of your name. He had all the money in the world but he didn't had happiness and luck in his life. It was all about working, making money and killing if necessary.

But Michael had to be the man he was to make it out of that world alive. Everyone had to fear him or else they would come for him and end him. He never wanted to be a mobster but when god has plans for you, Not even the Most powerful people in the world can change that.

This Michael was all different. Ever since we left Sicily its as if he left his bad side over there to. He was happy, caring and smiling all the time. I loved this Michael so much because trust me he was sexy as hell when being a cold and crazy mobster, but how about a sweet loving handsome Michael? Guys i won in life.

Makena was the main reason of bringing this side of Michael out. The moment she wakes up all she looks for and asks for is her 'dadda'  yes thats how she calls him and he is all head over heels about it. He feeds her, bathes her, plays with her and puts her to sleep. But the diaper part?

*Michaels pov*

"Forget it Imani im not changing her diaper this girl shits way to big for her age"

"Michael its a baby come one you can change her diapers she has the cuitest asscheeks" i said while laughing.

"Awhh come on i know my babygirl is the cuitest but her shit is a whole ass weapon." Michael complained while gagging. "PLEASE I CANT!"

"HAHAHAHA fineee relax Michael ill change her."

"Thank you very much."

I changed her diapers and he was definitly right when he said that her shit was a whole ass weapon, damn it stinked for real. After changing her diapers the three of us got ready cause we were heading out downtown. We had to do some more furniture shopping and eventually grocery shopping.

*Later that day*

It felt really strange being able to walk around freely looking like a whole ass family. No fear of other mobsters anymore. Makena enjoyed this day as much as we did and as long as she was happy Michael was happy to. We ended up at Popeyes and here we were sitting and eating together.

"Imani tommorow i have a meeting so you and Makena will be home alone alright?"

I looked at him confused and somehow i was really curious about this out of sudden meeting. "Meeting with who?"

"Doesn't matter Imani it wont be long i promise you."

"Is it about a job? I mean our office will open within 4 weeks after everything is perfect and ready for its opening."

"Its a meeting with other people no job intended i don't think its a big deal."

"I never said it was Michael"

"Then we're good and cut the attitude please i know you to well."

"Good for you cause i hope better for your life that it ain't a meeting with Mafia leaders."

"Or else what, What you gonna do?"

"Stop being so annoying...shut up"

Michael shook his head and looked at Makena who was sleeping in her Maxi Cosi. "Your mama has one big ass mouth hopefully you wont have one to."

*Imani's pov*

That dick.

He was really testing me and annoying me and i wasn't in the mood at all for an argument.
Just when things were going well i didn't want any more problems so i stayed quiet for the sake of the both of us and our little one.

We returned back home cause we were both exhausted from all that walking today and we really needed some rest. I didn't feel relaxed at all about this meeting where he was going to. I was worried about him. After everything we've trough i don't want new drama and mostly i don't want him away from us.

I felt lonely and lost without him even if i had all the wealth in the world. We weren't dating and absolutely not married. But co-parenting brought us closer then ever. We had to be there the both of us for our little girl and we nailed it.

I was laying in bed currently with him we didn't say a word i think i really upset him with my nosy ass.
"Michael im sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"For how i behaved towards you?"

"Oh that sexy caring behavior."

I looked at him confused af.

"I was never upset beautiful." He said as he pulled me in his big firm arms. He was so warm i just never wanted to get out of his arms."

And next thing that happend changed this whole 'just co-parenting thing'

NEW CHAPTER IS UP!

Things seem to get better and better but what is about to happen?

COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapter.❤️