22.

"Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ray: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world chico, and everything in it." (Scarface~)

*the morning after*

Ive slept in Michaels arms last night sore from last night's activity we both knocked out in each others arms exhausted and tired from hours of having sex.

I got out of Michaels arms and looked at him. He was deep asleep he looked peaceful as if he was having the sleep of his life i got up whimpering softly from the sore feeling in between my legs i needed a shower but at the same time i was starving so i decided to go downstairs first to get me something to eat. I put my thong back on and nightdress and put a robe on before making my way downstairs to the kitchen and there he was.

"Goodmorning Imani slept well?" Trey asled me while preparing breakfast for himself.

"Morning Trey yeah i did i guess"

"Did you do it or no?"

"What you mean exactly with did you do it?

He walked up to me holding his bowl of cereal in his hand, he stood right in front of me. He was a little taller so i had to look up at him man he's presence was very intimidating to be honest and somehow attractive. Michaels members were all good looking.

He then leaned his lips to my ear and whispered, "The pill Imani did you take the pill?"

I looked at him and nod my head i could sense that we were being watched not by Michael but someone we were very close to each other now and then he whispered again. "Do whatever makes you happy Imani because thats all that matters to me even tough you think im being funny right now."

My yaw dropped was he also being nice now things changed overnight at this mansion every day was a suprise here i had to think with that damn accountancy brain of mine i cant let these man fool a women that had lots of men taking advice and taking help from. I had to stand strong and not fall for these tricks.

I nod my head and walked pass him to the kitchen counter to make myself some
Cereal also i mean hello there was lucky charms how can i skip that?

*michael pov*

I woke up staring at the empty bedside for a good 5 minutes i couldnt stop thinking about last night how Imani showed her true self the bad and naughty side of her i took full control of her sexy ass she was loving it and taking it like a pro. To be honest sleeping alone really sucked out of sudden i dont know what changed inside my head but since she slept here last night i just wished that she would sleep all day and night with me like that. She woke up pretty early so i decided to check my phone for any missed calls or messages and then the door opened.

Imani entered the room with a large plate with 2 bowls of cereal and 2 mugs and i coupd already smell my favorite coffee in the morning.

"Mmhm morning Imani"

"Morning Michael i made us breakfast i made you your favorite coffee trey helped me and i hope you like lucky charms?"

"I love lucky charms Imani come here"

She approached the bed and placed the big plate on the night desk before getting on the bed.

"Yeah Michael what is it?"

"Today i got a day off so i guess we should do something today? Got any ideas Imani?"

"I dont really know Michael got any idea?" I asked looking at him.

*5 minutes later*

"Aaaaaah!!! Michael!! Aahhh yesss fuckk!!!" I groaned out while riding Michael with full force. I never did this and doing this for the first time was very rough but it was worth it.

I felt him all inside me and bouncing up and down on his dick just felt so good i could do this all day but not with him he was a beast in bed like for real a king but im sorry theres no way for a good change towards him i still hated him i just had to act up and make sure he wont feel suspicious i want him to trust me at some point i dont wanna get hurt no more i was done with it.

"Mhmmmm fuckk your so damn sexy ride daddy's dick faster come on you little filthy slut!" He groaned out sexily while thrusting up inside me hard. Our loud moans filled the bedroom we even forgot about our breakfast.

I was riding his dick for 3 big orgasms and then we both finally gave up and collapsed  on the bed panting out hard from the wild sex, my legs were so sore and shaking this was so good.

"Kiss me Imani" he demanded and i had no other choice then smashing my
Lips on his hard faking the butterflies in him if he even had them. We kissed and made out hard in bed the world would think we were a happy crazy freaky couple in love but what they didnt know and what he didnt know was that theres no way that i will fall for this satan and that i will never give him a child. I know his weakness are children and i know he has a special history about his childhood i want to use that against him i want to hurt him with it for all the times he hurted me So badly and mostly for turning my life upside down.

As perfect as you are in bed michael i will ruin you.

"Imani?"

"Yeah Michael?"

"I cant wait for the day you tell me your pregnant babygirl...."

"Really michael you wanna become a father so fast why the hurry?" I asked him with the most fakest understanding smile.

"Because i suffered i suffered a lot"

"Tell me about it Michael"

NEW CHAPTER IS UP❤️
Things are getting  wilder not only the sex the next chapter gonna be a throwback into Michaels life  yall gonna find more about this sexy bastard of a don.

COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapterrr❤️