44.

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies... It comes from Friends n loved ones."  Unknown~

*Michaels pov*

Ive been with Loretta for half a day now i totally forgot about meeting my daughter today, i forgot Imani who was going to take me to her but this all could wait i was having the time of my life with Loretta she was so good to me and she definitly satisfied all my naughty needs. I decided to leave but of course that didn't happend without having one last round with her.

I left her house and drove back to the Warehouse. At the way back i couldn't stop thinking about what i had to do with Imani i didn't know what was going on between the two of us now it feels like im having a hard time accepting her back into my life again.

*15 minutes later*

I entered the Warehouse when i suddenly got approached by some of my soldiers.

"Don Imani has lost it she had been locked for hours inside the room and we tried to call you text you everything to get permission but you didn't answer"

"So what did you guys do? Leave the woman crying and screaming yall havent heard of humanity?"

The soldiers looked at each other confused and looked back at me.

"I was kidding yall did a good job on leaving her locked Ill go and talk to her."

I made my way  to the room and unlocked the door as i stepped inside the room she was asleep her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. I also noticed how she turned the whole room upside down out of anger i cant blame her it must suck being locked up in a fancy room for hours.

I rubbed her back gently waking her up and thats when her lips started to tremble. "Imani wake up
Im here im back"

She slapped my hand  away from her back and rubbed her face. "W..where were you Michael......h..how could you do t..this?"

I sighed softly and looked at her. "Imani i had work to do you know i cant be with you all the time i did it for your own safet....."

"Stop fucking lying to me and t..tell me the truth before i lose it on you..." she warned

I bit my lip at her badass behaviour.. "mhmm Imani i would like to see you try mama you know that a big turn on for me.

"Y..you bastard....if your a man tell me where you been to."

"Listen up Imani!  Your not my fucking mother i dont owe you an explenation am i fucking clear to you! Now get up and go take a bath you look like a mess stop acting like a teenage girl grow the fuck up."

"You want me to grow the fuck up? I grew up way before you did you idiot! Its the money that brought you to where you are, dirty money but me i used my brains to make money, clean money and you know what they say dirt wont cover it up forever. So don't be telling me that i need to grow up im a mother i raised our daughter without you and your dirty money and speaking of her your not going to see her until you fucking grow up! And dare to touch me Michael if you lay one finger on me you will never see her! NEVER!"

I looked at her in total disbelieve and chuckled.
"God your so hot when your threatening me Babygirl im not going to hurt you im being so nice to you to ask you to go and take A FUCKING BATH!"

And without hesitation Imani got up and made her way to the bathroom.

In the meantime i ordered us some food and i made some important calls and there is this one specific phone call i made where i demanded a big ass search for my daughter i wanted my daughter in my arms by tommorow wether Imani liked or not shes not going to delay this shit so i decided to do it my own way. I asked my soldiers to look everywhere in Corleone Sicily cause Imani was around here all the time i told them to get one of Valtors mistresses or whatever female that visited him in his residence to get paid by getting the best information about anything child related or Imani related i told them to check every single child in town that looks definitly African american sincle sicilian children look completely different.