36.

"No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories." "The past beats inside me like a second heart."
Unknown~

Dark Truths

*Michaels pov*

I had a dream last night that changed my life forever. It was about Imani she was closer then ever i could feel it i saw her in my dream working behind her laptop in what seemed to be her house she was working hard and i was standing in front of her calling her name but she wasn't responding. I couldnt move in my dream and the more i called her name and begged her to listen to me And to look at me the door slammed open and a man which i couldnt see his face of in the dream walked up to where imani was and just like that he shot her in the head brutally. I was screaming and crying because i still couldnt move it felt like the biggest karma in life watching someone you...Love..get killed in front of you and you cant do anything.

Who was that man in my dream?
Where was this dream?

Why on earth was Imani not responding to her surroundings?

I woke up the next morning terrified of what i experienced in my dream i got up took a shower and just as i stepped out the shower it felt as if i got possesed by my old self again.

I walked to my room and got dressed into my
Clothes again i grabbed my gun and loaded it with bullets, Michael was back and there was nothing that could change it or take it away from me again. Imani wasnt dead thats what gave me my strength back again.

I walked to my office and there was Trey working like the scared puppet he is.
"You thought i was clueless Trey?"

It was complete silence in the room.

"Don i..i can expla...."

"SHUT UP! Im the one thats talking now ive been lost for months now all these months i knew it was you but i spared your life to use you to get my work done. Here comes the funniest part ive learned a lot in those months and i heard from my loyal members how you really thought you can end me and take over my Position for always. But sadly the fun is over now Trey Imani my Imani is alive and thats what im going to celebrate in my own fucking way."

Without even letting him ever explain i shot two bullets right trough his head. The blood spattered all over the desk here was the fool dying like a dog. "I promise you Trey your sister and your mother are safe with me ill take
Your position now how does that feel huh? Motherfucker."

After making sure he was gone i called the members to clean the dirt in my
Office and to throw the trash out. I left the office because Today i had to celebrate my
Comeback again.

*Imani's pov*

Ive been having a horrible cold for a few days now i couldnt  work i was exhausted, weak my bones were aching from the cold. and scared that Makena would get
Sick to so i had the nurse To take her and to keep her as far from me as possible.

Here comes the dark part....they havent brought her back to me in 3 days everytime i would message or call the nurse or valtor they were both busy and if they replyed they would send a video of a sleeping Makena or an audio telling me that shes doing great and that shes being a calm baby.

My mother instinct didnt trust this it didnt feel right and to my most shocking suprise i was starting to forget my current job and almost Makena's name to i would confuse her name with Maria...?

I was freaking out of
This i know i had a memory loss but how on earth was i able to name my daughter 
Makena imani Jackson? Jackson why does that name sound so familiar to me?

Then an idea popped up in my head. I grabbed the medicine box of my medication that the doctor gave to me the moment i woke up from my Coma. The day i woke up Valtor called the family doctor to speak to him outside the room i remember the doctor holding the medicine box in his hand it had a light blue packaging i remember that.

When the doctor came back into the room he was holding a white medicine bottle of pills.
The doctor then gave it to me he said this is a  OxyContin theyre pills that will help to bring my memory back slowly. I remember him saying earlier that there was no way this memory loss Could be cured but i guess now that there was a reason for him to say that.
Was he forced?

I grabbed the OxyContin bottle forgetting to take one today i grabbed my phone and typed the name Of the medicine the moment i found the information about it i gasped in shock.

This medicine is a Narcotic Painkillers theyre a drugs used to numb the feeling of pain in your body emotionally not physically. The side effects are Memory Loss because you will lose your emotions Same goes for your brains wont it forget its Memory to?....definitly!

I cant believe this this was all
Planned they drugged me to make me forget who iam....i got up from my bed feeling sick to my stomache  i felt my breastmilk dry up which terrified me more this was all bad new Makena was getting bottled milk now since she wasnt with me i wanted her to have my Milk bottled only  when shes far and when shes with me i breastfeeded her.

I knew that today or tommorow they would run out of my breastmilk in bottles for her and the nurse would come here to have me pump more breastmilk. They were dry now because i was stressed and scared right now but knowing that if i calmed down and stayed strong my
Milk would turn back to normal.

I had to make a plan and i knew exactly what i had to do. I had to get my memory back but i needed someone to tell me about my past about who Imani really is and since the only familiar name i remember was Jackson i went on my phone and googled the name Jackson and thats when headlines popped up about....

"Michael joseph jackson son of Joseph jackson
The don of the Black Guerrilla Family spotted in sicily at multiple clubs looking like a
alcoholic"

"Michael jackson Soon to be father? The US government wont let that happen even when in sicily"

"Michael Jackson working with the Sicilian Mafia to gain more power"

"Michael jackson married to his abducted Accountant."

"Michael Jackson married Imani by force"

"Imani Soon to be Jackson why isnt she getting help?"

"Imani  Kidnapped by the notorious leader
Of the BGF leader Michael Jackson"

Michael..joseph jackson..?
For some reason my lips started trembling by reading out his name.
The past was beating inside me like a second heart but it needed to beat faster so i could have the answers.

New chapter is up!! COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER❤️ What do you guys think that is happening with Imani is Valtor up to something?