46.

"Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future." – Catherine Pulsifer

Before you start reading this chapter make sure you get to see the Mafia tree which you will find down here:

The Black Guerrilla Family

Consigliere: a person who serves as an adviser or counselor to the leader of a criminal organization

Consigliere: a person who serves as an adviser or counselor to the leader of a criminal organization. He/she helps financially as in privately.

Soliders: Also known as gang members, fight, defend and follow orders from the boss and most important, be loyal as fuck.

Associates: They can be a spy for a Mafia group but they can also be cops, doctors lawyers or even members of the government who get paid some big money to help and collect the needed information.

The Lombardi Mafia Organization

•••••••••••••

Enjoy reading!

••••••••••••••

*Michaels pov*

"Wtf do you mean she left to get us food! I was on the damn phone while she left and noone held her back!"

"We were all getting ready to leave you ordered us to go and find your child Don and w..."

I slammed the desk hard af out of frustration, she managed to escape again, she did it again! "Im fucking done with her! I knew it she is a traitor i couldn't trust her and i didn't! This whole comeback was suspicious of her."

"Don we need to kill her."

"Iam the one who makes the decisions here! Im not going after her this time ill have death chase her, valtor wanted her? Ill give valtor a call and give him a offer he cant refuse. Now give me a update about my daughter?"