54.

"Money makes people forget where they come from, and money made you blind and hungry were both insane Michael Jackson." ~Lombardi

*Michaels pov*

"You never told me your daughter is the Heiress of the fucking Lombardi Mafia organization, she never carried that name you told me yourself that you wanted me to train her to join me. You told me she has the brains and the looks and you were hungry for the money i offered you . You made up a whole bunch of bullshit so don't you fucking dare to blame me with your punk ass and so called father!"

"Michael whats up with you? your complaining to much....lets not talk about your actions because we wont finish until tommorow. Anyways....because of you Michael Valtor is after her now he wants her dead."

"Dont you dare and let that other piece of shit hurt her cause i will fucking kill both of you with my bare hands on my own grave!"

"Michael i don't work with Valtor but my daughter became his prey to and this all cause of you. When they shot you Don Michael they shot a chip into your skin with a tracker on it. When you were taken away to the hospital one of my men got to find one of his soldiers that was on his way to kill you, we got the tracker and got to the hospital you were in and we brought you here and got the chip out of you.
Valtors men came a few times trying to kill you but i didn't want him do the honors and not so fast."

"Well you should've had let them kill me because now he after my wife."

"Say Imani shes not your wife anymore."

"You wish that we might be divorced but shes my wife and the mother of my child, which i know it bothers you big time but you can really go and fuck yourself i know shes smart and strong she will find me."

"I can promise you Michael that as
Long as i live you will never start a future with my
daughter. That little girl you two have is a living sin and a mistake."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MY DAUGHTER AINT NO MISTAKE!" Michael yelled enraged at him.

"Ohh you need to calm down Michael." He mentioned as he left the room."

"FUCK YOU!"

*Imani's pov*

I took the first flight to Marseille, i called to work
telling them i catched a cold so i couldn't work for a couple of days at the office. Upon my arrival in Marseille my driver was waiting for me to take me to the LMO headquarters which was located in a industrial area. This was where the shipments of
Weapons would come also. During the whole ride i felt like i was being followed again so i told the driver to stop at some random alley nearby so i could walk from there between the streets to my destination.

As i entered the building i grabbed the closest gun i could find and loaded it. I looked over at the training area and there was his jacket. His favorite Black leather jacket that he loves so much but he couldn't wear here cause it would look to suspicious for a "average" guy in France with already a weird false name to walk around looking like a leader.

I felt all the emotions in my brain get the best of me. I picked the jacket up and just holding it in my hands his scent terrorized my nostrils. He always smelled so strong and amazing his Cologne was out of this world it was made for him and to be honest i loved his smell so much even when i hated him to death.

I looked trough his jacket pocket and i reached out for a note. I was supposed to be mad at him for him betraying me, but something told me to open that note and read it. Never knew my inner voice was that nosey.

Dear Imani Jackson.

I know i might or might not give you this note as soon as possible but i will sure give it to you the right time, or when god allows it to have you read this note. I am so bad at outing my feelings on paper because i never did that. I never had the idea of outing my feelings on a piece of paper. Ever since i entered this Dark and horrific world i forgot the meaning of Life and Love. I might have all the money and the power in the world but i don't have the happiness and the motivation to get trough the days. I might get killed any minute, i might get burned alive in my millions of dollars houses. And then i die like a dog no one being there for me to mourn on me or to talk about me in a good way. Ill die being known as A Mafia leader, people gonna be happy with my death they might cheer on my death and i don't blame them at all. I killed so many people in my life that i don't even know if god still sees me as his creature or as a demon sent from Hell to pollute his world. Ive seen so many beautiful places around the word but i could never enjoy them longer and thank god for everything he created for us. All these blessings and people like me
Ruin it. I know that i am old enough to know whats good or wrong but its to late now. I wish that one day i could wake up and feel so happy that i made it trough the night and that i will make the best of every day that passes. But no i will never wake up like that... until i met you Imani even the way we met was terrible i was supposed to ask you out on a date like normal people would do. But instead i kidnapped you, i humiliated you and turned your dreams into nightmares. I was so crazy about you and so selfish i would kill anyone who would stare at you longer then 5 seconds. Not knowing that this was my way of feeling those "butterflies" i was falling in love with you that i did the craziest things out of love for you. I just want to get to what i really want to say... im sorry for being the devil to you, for hurting you so much and for ruining your life.. im sorry i didn't know the values of you being my wife and the mother to my child. Those two blessings i took for granted. By the time you might read this i might be alive or dead. If im alive i want to say im sorry and i hope you would forgive me, at least you got a big heart and feelings like a normal human being, and if im dead i just want you to give all the love you would have given to me to give it all to Makena. I want you to tell her only the small little good things about me, the little good moments we shared together. I want her to know that i always loved her with my heart and soul and that being her father was the biggest blessing god allowed to give me after i brought him down.

Imani i love you so much that you made me even write this with shaking hands. I love you more then I love my high profiled self.

Michael~

••••••••

By the time i finished reading the note the bottom of the note was drenched in tears...my tears. How could i believe that son of a bitch that Michael wanted me dead while he protected me as first during the shooting.. i was sobbing like a little kid right now, at this moment i wanted nothing more then finding him and fall into his arms. I missed him like crazy that i decided to read the note all over again yet still i couldn't get enough of it. I hid the note in my jeans pocket.

I was dying to have my Michael back...

"Dont even think about it Imani"

BANG !! BANG !! BANG!!

I let go of his jacket.

NEW CHAPTER IS UP!❤️
I hope you liked this chapter and that you're ready for the next one?

What do you guys think of Michaels letter to Imani😫😭 it brought me to tears.

And which son of a bitch shot her?

•Valtor
•Kael
•Michael

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT
CHAPTER