21.

"This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked."
– Tony Montana (scarface)

*few hours later*

I took the pill.

Treys words couldnt stop haunting my head i didnt want a child from someone i dont love i hate him he's evil and dangerous not only for me but for the child also he has anger issues he's not a father figure hell no!

I took the pill and hid the remained pills under the matras theres no maid to come near our bed only me so its my new safe place for the pills. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap and by the time i was asleep Michael came back with the others i could hear his voice downstairs right now he was talking to the others.

I held onto the blankets since i was wearing nothing but a black satin nightdress and a thong only. I had to go with Michaels flow so i wont get hurt anymore i had to play the "good" and "happy" wife.

Michael entered the room and looked at me and smiled. "Hey babygirl how you doing?" he asked as he pecked my lips real quik. I dont know who the fuck just entered this room but this Michael was being different.

I kissed him back and watched him taking off his jacket. "Ive been thinking Imani i know it sounds stupid but after what happend i just wanna make it up to you your my wife i went to far i almost killed you."

"Wont you apologize?"

"Me? Apologize? no i dont do apologies  the fuck you think iam?"

"Then i dont want you to make it up to me you suck really you dont even know what marriage includes."

"Oh i know babygirl...." he said with a little smirk as he hovered over me i know i shouldve had shut the fuck up but this guy messes with me so hard. He lifted my chin up forcing me
Look at him we looked at each other and no no feelings.

He took off his black tee revealing  his toned caramel torso he definitely works out to keep his body shape like that, his arms
Snaked around my waist and now i knew there was no way out i was scared as fuck not ready to lose my virginity to this bastard.  He pulled my Nightdress down taking them off my
Body followed  by my thong i was fully naked right now Under him and this monster had the most darkest and hungriest eyes ever Lust was described all over his now big black orbs.

He started examing my body starting off with my full breasts cupping them massaging them, it felt good but not from a motherfucker like him. He started rubbing my sides  and cupped my buttcheeks with both his big firm hands making me jump.

"Fuck..." i mumbled out as he looked at me.

"Im gonna fuck you up so hard babygirl" he whispered in my ear darkly as i presses my lips hard.

"I dont want y....." he cut me off my smashing his lips on mine hard forcing me to kiss him hard i groaned trying to get out of his grip i didnt want this i felt the fear build up in me again i started panicking this was sex against my Will this is rape i cant do this! I started screaming and trying to fight  him off me but nothing helped this man turned into a big bad wolf attacking its prey real hard rn he spread my Legs wide with force  and there it was he pulled his boxers down to his knees removing them revealing a inhumane size of a
Dick well for me it was inhumane ive never seen a dick this huge and this hard i felt my eyes get watery i was so scared i swear i wont handle this this gonna hurt so bad.

How can it even fit in me?

He smacked the tip of his dick on my entrance on purpose and for some Reason my body worked against me i was getting wet my
Body was obeying him Literally he kept on doing it until wet noises started to come down there i looked away terrified of what was coming next. And then there without warning he slammed his big hard dick inside my virgin walls making me let out a terrifying scream of pain he didnt care about my pain tolerance he started roughly because he wanted me to suffer and his plan was working.

I felt my walls stretch out hard making nothing but groans  and screams escape my lips, i felt warm liquid coming out of me i was bleeding.

"Mhmmmm fuckk Babygirl look at my beautiful virgin wife it gonna get better trust me babygirl" he whispered sexily in my ear while groaning giving me
Deep and hard thrusts...and he didnt lie i started getting used to the feeling i started loving it the painfull feeling was fading away.

"Mhmm Aaaahhhh Michael!" I moaned without even realizing i was giving into this man he was controlling me my hormones were taking the best of me. The next moment i wrapped my Arms around his neck as we were locked in a rough making out session while getting fucked. We exchanged moans and  kisses he was working magic inside me i couldnt control my moans my body was shaking and burning hot from
Pleasure.

"Aaaahhhhhh Michael fuckkkk!!!! Im gonna come!" I moaned out hard feeling myself tighten around his dick hard. I arched my back hard  as his lips were attacking my neck and breasts with bites and kisses.

"Mhmm babygirl fucking cum for daddy come on" he moaned sexily as he started hitting my g-spot violently  i felt myself heaten up from the inside and before i even knew Michaels moans got louder and heavier and in no time he came fucking hard inside me shooting all his load inside me making me moan out like crazy from the climax and not so long after i came covering his dick with my wet juices. We both came So hard but it didnt stop us from having sex for 3 hours this night the whole mansion could hear us but no fucks were giving all i wanted was to get fucked by this dirty bastard.

Eventually he tried other positions with me he  started fucking me from behind hard while i was on all fours for him his dick was so fucking good i couldnt deny that my body was betraying me.

He fucked me with lust so much lust making our skin clap like crazy. The bed was shaking like crazy we didnt give a fuck.
"Aaaaahhh!!!! FUCK!! MICHAEL!!"

He fucked me harder and pulled out and  penetrated his dick inside my asshole hard af making me experience a new type of pain he was fucking me anal so hard with so much speed and with so much strength and here i was taking his dick like the fucking slut iam from The Don Michael joseph jackson.

At least there was no child
On the way.

OMG! a new chapter can you believe what just happend!!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!

COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapter and share your thoughts!❤️