5.

*Imani's pov*

I woke up with the most painful headache  that ive never experienced even with my
Hard brainworking job as an accountant. I looked around seeing nothin but only a dim light from outside a very dark window at the other side of the window it looked like an office  or something with my thanks god great sight i was able to notice a laptop on a desk a chair that hasnt been pushed back at the desk after someone leaving the room. As much as i wished that it would somehow be my own office and that i was currently having a nightmare it wasn't and thats when a flashback hit me bringing me into  a realization. I got kidnapped.

As i tried to get off the bed i was layed down on i felt that i was tied to it my Mouth wasnt Covered but my ankles and my wrists were tried pretty tight causing me to whimper.

"Don shes awake i heard a whimper"

"Alright Trey"

I could hear those faint voices from outside the room and started yelling "LET ME GO! WHOEVER YOU GUYS ARE LET ME GO!"

And then there was theyre voices again

"Just because your yelling
That i aint letting you go out"

God this person was really good at pissing people off trying to tame them.

"YOU AINT GOING TO TAME ME YOU BASTARD SHOW YOURSELF!

Footsteps walking away....

I started cussing at myself for not thinking smart enough my eyes welled up with tears. I was scared, in pain and terrified of the dark since i was a child. And now that im
Older and that i live Alone this fear has never left me it haunts me all the time.

In the dark i imagine and hallicunate really badly i see non-existing scary spirits theyre not real Spirits theyre imaginations i made in my
Head since i was a child and as older iam those imaginations wont leave me. So being kidnapped also made me imagine and think about the worse.... Rape, Abuse , murder what would it be?

My heart started beating like crazy i was so scared at this point that i just wanted that one of those voices i heard outside the room would come back and even better that one of them would enter the room Right now because i couldnt hold it any longer.

"PLEASE SOMEONE JUST
COME PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE PLEASE IM SCARED TO BE ALONE..I SWEAR!" I said with as following a crying Imani tied up on the bed and as childish i was being right now its a phobia that will haunt me For the rest of my life.

"And then the door finally opend making me
Thank god  for creating light for us. A male figure was standing at the doorgate he was tall had curls, black curls. He turned the light on in this room making me groan a little cause my eyes didnt adjust to the bright light yet and now i could see the young man clearly.
He was wearing a black leather suit his outfit was black on black he had a caramel skintone and the black curls i described a moment earlier. He had dark brown eyes  as if his eyes
Matched his appearance.

"Your scared of being what?" He said as he walked closer to me and thats when it hit me real good.

I know this guy he came
To my office about 3 days ago saying he had an appointment and since it was a sunday and i didnt get visites thats when i realized that he came that day for other intentions.

I didnt want him To leave the room Right now untill he would take me to at least a place where there is light and not a dark bedroom.

"I..im scared o..of the dark" i said with pure honesty looking at him.

He looked at me and as much of a cold and dark figure he looked like there was sincere in his eyes.

I think?

"Your scared of the dark Imani" the way he said my name made me Shiver for god knows what reason.

"I..iam its a phobia i have sir..."

"Then you must have  Nyctophobia
Its a phobia of fearing  the dark. It is triggered by the brain's disfigured perception of what would, or could happen when in a dark place."

I just stared at him
In disbelief Cause he wasnt as stupid
As i thought for kidnapping someone and not even covering the mouth.

"If thats what you call
It sir"

"Im sorry to hear this imani"

He wasnt sorry at all

"Its okay can you please just keep the lights
O...."

SMACK!!

A loud scream filled the room as more smacks followed by punches continued.

Imani was getting beaten up terribly by this devil in human form. He beated her up with pure rage and god knows for what. The whole house heard her screams , beggings and cries she just wanted to be dead rather then getting abused by a maniac.

"STOP!!! .....her cryings turned into body shaking screams that could make any person shiver.

After full minutes of getting beaten up he left her with a bleeding nose a cut near her eyebrow and bruises all over her face and neck area.

"Welcome to the world of darkness"
He said as he left the room
Turning the light off locking the door making Imani lose her mind from the phobia that kicked in a million times worse.

Since that moment she screamed her heart out losing her mind in the darkness she fears and the pain she couldnt handle anymore Michael who could hear Her screams for hours And hours was smoking his cigarette while his members had lots of work to do in the offices
On the second floor.

Imani fell asleep after losing her voice due to all the screamings and fell asleep wishing to not make it to the next morning.

A new chapter is up.
This week ill be busy with exams so i might update after a week again!

What you guys think of michael and of this chapter! COMMENT AND VOTE if you want the next chapter!

Shit is about to go down