8.

"The lawyer with the briefcase can steal more than the man with the gun."

Mario Puzo, The Godfather

*7 hours later, Imani's pov*

By the time i woke up it was dark inside the room and it was so quiet. I dont even remember what happend before i passed out during diner. I tensed up when i came to the realization that i was in Michaels room and not the other room where i was kept hostage the first day of my arrival here. I looked over my shoulder to my Left and to my biggest shock it was no other then Michael who was asleep next to me. It made me sick to my stomach i just wanted to choke him i got up from the bed as quiet as possible and took action making my way to the bedroom door and as i was about to open it i cussed the shit out of myself inside my head this motherfucker so smart he locked the door from the inside and he has the key hidden somewhere.

I turned around looking over at him and grabbed the nearest hard object which was a golden vase obviously a expensive one he really did have a good taste in interior and room accesoires thats what i noticed i walked over to his bedside holding the vase. My blood was boiling and my heart was beating in my throat i was taking a big risk right now but this monster ruined my life, he tortured me the couple of days and made me become a cheap slut for him.

I didnt wait any longer and  smashed the vase on the side of his head striking his yaw breaking the vase  in pieces all over him muffling his screaming instantly with my mouth. I stood there watching him bleed out of his deep cut on his yaw he wasnt responding anymore i had to get the fuck out of here because if any of his members found out about this i will be killed in no time. I looked over at the see trough glass wall in the bedroom which showed the other room which was his own office and my heart dropped as i noticed a tall figure in suit standing there looking at me holding the little piece of the vase that was left.
I just wanted to kill myself now i was busted i killed theyre leader.

I watched the figure leave the office room who was Obviously on his way to this room even tough the door was locked from the inside he cant get inside right?

I was shaking from fear  there was a bleeding Michael that i killed and there was one of his members who caught me killing him with his own eyes.

There was a window inside the bedroom of course  but obviously that was locked to i decided to break the glass i had to get out of here. I grabbed another vase and starting hitting the window hard af breaking the glass. I was on the first floor right now so jumping wont be risky. As the glass broke i climbed over  the desk  and climbed my way out of the window breathing the air of victory. I jumped out off the window and landed on my feets and made a run for it running for dear life. I didnt know where i was i didnt had my car, money, phone nothing but i kept running not daring to look behind me i ran hoping to find the nearest police station. It was night it was so dark outside which made it extra hard for me.

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!"

"HELLO ANYONE!"

I kept running until my feets got numb and before i knew  a car stopped in front of me it was a car ive never seen before. A young men stepped out the car looking at me. "Is everything okay miss?"

"N..no no im not okay" i was trembling and shaking from fear "please i got kidnapped i was able to escape help me please!"

"Get in the car miss ill help you" he said as he helped me i side the car because i was shaking like crazy. He took of his suit jacket covering my upperbody with it because i was freezing cold from the fear.

"All i can do is take you to a hotel do you have any money with you ? A phone ?"

"N..no everything was taken away from me i dont have anything"

"Where do you work?"

"Im a accountant i have my
Own accountancy office.... its to late now they finish at 9 pm its almost midnight...."

"A accountant how did you got kidnapped"

"Ive been spyed on for a  few days i didnt notice and then a few days ago i got kidnapped......"

"By who miss?"

I looked over at him with fear and my lips were trembling having a hard time to say the name.
"The Black Guerrilla"

"Oh my god....look im a lawyer my name is Anthony i think its better to stay at a hotel for the night i give you my phone number with an extra phone i always have in my car its all new i stay in touch with you like that  tommorow i pick you up after you have taken some good rest and after you had your breakfast and ill take you to the police station to file for a report. Im so sorry the Black Guerilla family has been active for generations if i go against them and bring them to court i wont even make it until court im gonna end up killed thats why we got to talk to the police and see what they can mean to you alright?"

"Thank you so much Anthony im Imani"

"Your welcome Imani i got you"

Did any of you guys notice something in this chapter ? Comment if you know and if you noticed!

BOOM! Finally im back after a longgg break from wattpad ive been very busy with my study  so i wasnt active and i didnt update but now im back and i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter

COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapter!!❤️