57.

•How can I just let you walk away..
Just let you leave without a trace?
When I stand here taking every breath with you.....
You're the only one who really knew me at all.

How can you just walk away from me
When all I can do is watch you leave?
'Cause we've shared the laughter and the pain
And even shared the tears
You're the only one who really knew me at all•
Phil collins~

_______________________________

'In loving Memory of Imani Jackson
   1995-2020
Gone but never forgotten'

"Ma-maa"

"Y..yeah Makena that is mama did you give her a kiss?"

She shook her little head and walked to the grave stone and kissed it. "Mwah"

"I...i don't know what to do without you Imani.....its Makena that is keeping me alive and keeping you close to me..i miss you i never got to tell you..."

.......

.....

....

"Mr Jackson....hello Mr Jackson?"

I jumped up from fear on the hospital chair inside the room. This has been my situation for a few days now.. Dreams of her not making it, that Makena is looking for her mother, that im trying to commit suicide. My head was about to explode and what scared me the most right now is the news that i was about to hear, the doctor was from England and worked here in Sicily at a private hospital for Mafias.

"She made it, the surgery
Was succesful but..."

"B..but what? Say something now."

"She wont be able to get pregnant ever again the bullets wounds has damaged her whole insides we removed a total of 6 bullets, its a miracle that shes alive i think your blood transfusion did wonders she wouldn't have made it without you because her blood type is very rare and it happend that yours matched with hers. She survived the massive blood loss."

I felt my eyes water  and my heart break at the same time. I thank god that he kept Imani here with me but it broke me that i wouldn't be able to have a bigger family with her, To give Makena a sibling. God knows how much i love children, children are the most purest and innocent souls. Makena changed me in so many ways without her even noticing.

I was so scared that she wouldn't have made it.
A week ago. Right after she almost died in my
arms local people came into the warehouse. They heard my screamings for help. Turned out that they were also kind of gang/drugs related they did illegal stuff they managed to get us a private plane so the same day We would arrive in Sicily. Marseille Isn't that far far from Sicily by plane and on the plane with tips and tricks from a steward i managed to hold Imani's bleeding by placing towels over her wounds and replacing them non stop. There were also oxygen masks on the plane so she would still be able to breathe, Turned out the whole private jet was stolen but stolen or not i made it to Sicily
Safely and to the nearest private hospital. From there they told me that it would be a long surgery. They did multiple surgeries because they couldn't take out all the 6 bullets out at once.

France was turned upside down after pictures of Imani got leaked. Some son of a bitch which was Kael for sure has told the authorities that Imani is a female mobster and owns the LMO he wiped all of his own evidence and dirt  and made sure that everything was thrown at her. The whole world was after Imani now but no one will expect that she went back to Sicily. They think she is still in France or escaped to another country. I know my babygirl was now the most wanted Person and that all with thanks to that son of a bitch of her father.