40.

"Don't lie to me unless you're absolutely sure that I will never find the truth." Unkown~

Location : Dea Della Note

*Imani's pov*

"Iam on the list just let me go to him"

"What is your name Signora?"

"I..its uhm... look i go by a special name for him alright im his favorite you know what just tell
Him Imani is here"

Both guards looked at each other and nod theyre heads. One of the guards walked up to Michael while i was waiting for whats coming. The guard came back and at the look on Michaels face he looked pissed.

"Signora i got an order from Don to kick you out the club because your using an familiar name to him that he doesnt want to hear, it also annoys him so if you excuse me let me escort you out."

"No im not going nowhere i need to talk to him!"
I dodnt wait any longer i was this close to Michael i wouldnt let this plan fail at all so i did the most daring thing, everyone was weaponed here i couldve got shot instantly cause they would think i was a threat to the Don himself but i didnt care at all.
I walked up to Michael and looked at him.

"M..michael we need to talk"

He looked up at me with his big dark eyes, he furrowed his eyebrows and examined me from head to toe. After which felt like ages of him staring at me he lifted his hand up ordering the guards to not come near me. He got up from his seat and looked at me and looked down biting his lip, crossing his hands together.

I never felt this nervous in my life this man was so confusing you didnt no wether he was in a good or bad mood, his emotions were really hard to guess.

"So you are Imani? Is this a coincidence that you share the same name with some woman i used to know?"

"This aint no coincidence iam that woman Michael im Ima..."

"Bullshit! Listen up girl i know exactly who the fuck you are!"

"Y..you do?" I asked looking at him with big hope.

"Yeah i know who you are a little sexy spy from the US who came all the way to Sicily on my birthday claiming to be Imani. Its all over the news everyone knows the infamous Imani that dissapeared or died whatever the fuck happend." He hissed back at me while reaching for his gun.

"You really have the nerve to sneak into the club like a stripper and to lie."

"N..no N..no no NO! Wait im not a spy! Iam Imani! Imani jackson you have to believe me! Michael i finally found you you do......."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Say that name one more fucking time and i swear im killing you straight here in front of everyone you aint leaving this place alive i swear on my own fucking grave!"

"Im not leaving you! You have to believe me i wish you could remember me but it seems like you hate me so much.....please believe me iam no spy....i....." i felt my eyes tearing up while watching him point his gun at me.

"Im being very nice today by taking long to shoot you  and since im the birthday man today ill give you one
Last chance to prove yourself."