27.

"Never believe a man's claim that he has to harm his partner in order to protect her; only abusers think this way."
~Lundy Bancroft,

*next morning , Imani's pov*

I woke up in the most Extra bedroom ive ever seen in my life, I think if there was a higher level then a Kingsize bed then lets say that that was the bed i was laying on currently. It really looked like a bedroom that belonged to a king or a leader. Whatever it was i guess i did have had the best sleep in a long time cause when i checked the time it was litteraly 3 pm. I sat up on the bed and looked out the window i was still in sicily that was for sure now but in whos house was i?

Then realizations hit me again like a bitch. I was in big trouble i slept the night at  someone place Michael gonna find out he gonna come and he will destroy everything and kill everyone cause of me..... i had to get out of here  right now so i got up and found myself dressed into a clean pair of pyjama's.

"W..what is this place?"

Then footsteps approached the bedroom door the door opened and there stood a nice lady somewhere in her 40s/50s she gave me a warm welcoming smile that made anyone smile
Back at her instantly.

"buon pomeriggio signorina come ti senti?"
(Good afternoon Miss how do you feel?)

"E..english please i.. i dont understand you"

"e non ti capisco, signorina"
(And i dont understand you either)

"This is helpless" i mumbled while looking at her then she stepped out the bedroom door and called someone by the name "Riccardo"

Footsteps then approached the room again and there stood a tall handsome Sicilian young men well he could possibly be around Michaels age maybe A little older. He looked at me curiously.

Can someone just speak english please.

They exchanged some words in Italian with each other  until the Lady left the room leaving me alone with him.

Now we were exchanging glances at each other and he finally spoke

"Are you okay signorina?"
Finally someone who spoke english....sort off he had a heavy italian accent while talking to me just like the ones you hear in italian movies like the god father or Goodfellas. I was living in theyre world right now well kind of.

"Im fine can you please
Tell me where iam what am i doing here who are you?"

"So many questions  signorina dont worry your
Safe be sure of that now you tell me why were you sleeping outside on a bench in the dark? Where do you live?"

I cant tell this guy the truth i dont know him but then.... maybe he could help me
Out help me escape?

"I.....im a tourist lost tourist in sicily s..someone stole my bag i had everything in it you know my wallet , keys, passport and phone i have nothing on me now."