9.

"How'm I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy?" Tony Montana~ (Scarface)

*omniscient*

24 hours later

Michaels recovery went very well and very quik also but sadly she left him a scar right on his left cheekbone but of course she has nowhere to run she can hide at the other side of the globe and Michael will get her but for now he has to take care of himself and heal the now infected scar because he was so stubborn to listen to the doctor when he told him to clean the scar with some alcohol.

"I aint going to fucking burn my face fuck that whole scar just wait until i get her imma make her pay for this real good!"

"Don how about you give us one single sign we go get her and kill her right on her place that bitch escaped."

"No one escapes Michael Joseph Jackson who the fuck is she i know what to do with her but for now go find her ass and bring her to me alive and no beatings i got something that will make her beat herself up for having the urge to hurt me."

"As you wish Don" Trey said before leaving the office. Michael stared at the painting on the wall in his office with a evil grin in his face he has a master plan which will torn Imani in pieces no one messes with him or even gets away from him.

*Imanis pov*

Its been 24 hours exactly after escaping that hell of a mansion its close to midnight now and Anthony hasnt showed up at all like he informed me i had his phone texted him and called him multiple times but his calls went to voicemail and the messages were still unread.  I started to worry a little thinking that something has happend to him but he gave me his other phone whatever happens im sure his family would reach this number if they cant reach his phone. Ive been in this hotel room all day watching netflix and trying to make all these horrible fays that passed seem like it was just a nightmare. I escaped it i will never go back there and then i realized...

I havent been to the police station... Anthony promised me he would take me there but since this dude wasnt responding to any calls  or messages how on earth am i going to the police station alone? I was still scared to be honest its been only 24 hours i just hope that Michael wasnt dead because if i did kill him his whole  gang coming for me to torture me to death, if his alive it takes some time for him to recover enough time for me to make plans. Maybe escape or change my identity or something.

My thoughts got interupted by feeling the phone buzz in my hand i checked the caller id which said anthony. Thats strange ive been looking for him the whole day and now he is calling me literally around midnight.

I picked up anyway...

"Anthony where have you been ive been calling you and texting you?"

"Imani im sorry i couldnt answer or respond to your messages or phonecall ive been busy with this case and its been pretty hard i think i cant help you today i cant come im very busy i need to defend a case and its going to take long."

"Anthony are you serious you could've at least send Me a single message telling me you cant come ive been stuck in this hotel room the whole day ? Waiting for you."

"Im so sorry i promise you tommorow im coming and were gonna sort this out and file a report to the police and the fbi"

"Thank you so much anthony see you tommorow i guess"

"Yeah Imani i will see you bye.."

He hung up the phone and for some reason something about this phonecall felt weird and strange he sounded very odd.

* omniscient*

What Imani didnt know was there wont be no tommorow for Anthony who is currently under  gun-hold by Trey.

"Good boy so mr lawyer is that how you do your job, Lying sir? Thats really against the law for you right?"

"Leave me alone please i called her now you know where she is."

"She didnt say a exact location but she did say a hotel room did you pay her a hotel to Fuck her in it?"

"I dont have any of these intentions leave me alone please dont kill me i didnt know you guys were looking for her."

"LIES! You motherfucker you know damn well we kept her hostage she works for us she has nowhere to go see The Black Guerrilla's never fail in anything we found you and we found the bitch you gave her your other phone right?"

"Y...yeah i did"

"Give me the damn phone number and ill let you go in peace"

"Promise me...." anthony asked scared.

"I SAID GIVE ME
THE DAMN PHONE NUMBER!!

anthony grabbed his phone and turned it on unlocking his password  and just by that a gunshot was fired right on Anthony's head 
Making him drop on the floor bleeding to death.

The phone was unlocked now trey grabbed the phonr knowing Don Michael will need this for sure to stay in touch with Imani and know about her latest news and plans. He went to the settings of the phone and turned the password off. And just with that he left the house like a boss.

*few hours later*

*Imani's pov*

I was laying down in bed now  and rolled around trying to sleep which was hard i had so many thoughts i just wanna sleep for gods sake.

Then the phone buzzed again it was a message from Anthony..

Anthony: good night Imani i got you tommorow.

I smiled softly and responded back:

Me: "Thank you so much for being there for me anthony goodnight to you to."

*Michaels pov*

"Good night Imani"

he smirked as he read Imani's message he put the phone away grinning evily because tommorow  he can already imagine her face.

NEW CHAPTERR!!

Hope you liked itt guysssss COMMENT AND VOTEEE for the next chapter

Wish me luck i have examssssssss