29.

"Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love, because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected."
~Terry Mark

Before you start reading this chapter i just wanted to explain the long absence.
Ive been busy with exams before the summer break plus Life can be so distracting and stressing that sometimes we do need a break i took a break of almost 2 weeks but im back now❤️

Lets DO THIS!

*Imani's pov*

"I couldnt believe my eyes everything happend so fast i found myself standing at the window
Shaking with the tears falling non stop, i watched and listened to the tons of bullets hitting the car with him inside it. My heart was aching from the inside No human being deserves to see such a terrifying activity like this i just wanted to throw myself out this window. This was all my Fault i shouldve had never believed this man when he promised me he would help me i warned him
To not use violence but he just did he was a cold bastard just Like Michael i dont know about theyre history but i do know that The next day or even next hour wasnt guaranteed within the Mafia you could drive into one wrong direction and tons of bullets gonna shower you because they dont trust at all everyone in theyre eyes could be a snitch or a betrayer.

I felt my stomach twist like crazy what killed me thhe most was that i couldnt stop this madness i couldnt hold Riccardo back. I was going crazy i couldnt hold the pain back in my heart Michael was a traumatized and Coldhearted bastard but i didnt want him to die.

"MICHAEL!!!!!!" I screamed out as i felt all the emotions explode inside me i broke down in tears as Riccardo and his man watched me from outside with their happy faces. I fell on the floor in front of the window after Riccardo's man made sure that Michael was gone by using all theyre bullets they all made their way inside the mansion. I felt so guilty for all of this i always believed that people deserve chances to get better After Michael told me some about his past and mostly his Childhood i finally understood this man i finally knew what was affecting his life what got him into this mess.

But i didnt lose hope i wasnt gonna let these Sicilian Bastards Celebrate Michaels Death.
I felt anger rise up inside of me
A side Ive never felt before i stepped on the window and jumped out of the window landing pretty wrong but i didnt care about the pain at all. I ran to the Car and got inside the car and to my biggest shock.......

He wasnt in there....

"Looking for me Imani?" His voice
Whispered behind me followed by a small whimper i turned around and there he was laying flat in the backseats with a bleeding arm which definitly came from hitting against something.

"W...what..how!! Oh my .... i thoug....."

"Ssshhhtt have you ever heard of bullet proof
Cars back in the U.S. well here in sicily They havent reached that progress yet and ohh the darkened car Windows That motherfucker could smell my ass and im sure after you let your heart Out he was 100% that it was me but he forgot that im from The U.S and that i shipped all my cars into this island." He mumbled

I just wanted to hit him for making me cry like a baby and here again he knew i let my heart out and told Riccardo everything.

"I heard your screams and your crying.....you care about me dont you....." he asked. Holding onto his wounded bleeding arm.

"Its Not time for questions M..Michael i gotta take you to the hospital real quik....your bleeding a lot its not good you got a deep wound."

"I deserve this Imani thats what i get
For not being man enough by letting you out on the streets of Sicily At night like that....."

"M...michael Lets just focus on you p..please okay..?"

"No you couldve got hurt... kidnapped or murdered.... i wouldve never forgive myself  never Imani.."

"Michael why do you care about me....?"

"I care about you because i want to become a better man i want to change for you i want you to open the doors for me i want you to give me a chance.....Imani i let you Divorce me but on one condition."

"What is it Michael?"

"Stay with me here in Sicily i want you to become my right hand you cant return to the U.S. Anyway it will cause trouble the government will have theyre eyes on you 24/7."

"I..is this a joke Michael you tricking me again."

"I dont wanna trick you anymore Imani i mean it"

"Mean what?" A sudden voice said as we were facing a gun..... Riccardo's gun.

"Riccardo dont!"

"Imani isnt that him didnt you want me to kill him he ruined your life."

"No i didnt tell you to kill him! I told you no violence i just wanted you to help me divorce him."

"In the Mafia Imani we can only help by using a gun we dont do talks."

"Dont shoot him please Riccardo! Please"

"Your the last person i will listen to get inside the mansion now move away from him!

"Who the Fuck you talking to like that lets just get done with this riccardo! Shoot me!" Michael yelled

"Shut the fuck up!" Riccardo yelled as he punched Michael when a outrageous Michael jumped Riccardo hard they both got into a fistfight.

my eyes then land on Michaels gun in his jacket pocket, With my heart in my hand i didnt had no other choice then protect....

Him....

BOOM NEW CHAPTER!
OMG who is she going to Save???

Team Michael?
Or
Team Riccardo?

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.