10.

"You want to play games? Okay, I play with you." Tony Montana~ (scarface)

*next morning*

I woke up to the sound of the phone buzzing on the night desk next to me i reached for the phone and as i was about to answer the caller hung up and it was followed by a message.

Anthony: "good morning Imani i hope you slept well are you ready  to go to the police station with me? I send my best friend  to pick you up since i think its safer to switch from car you know The Black Guerrilla family is smart and is everywhere".

He was right theyre pretty smart but not smart enough to find me duh.

Me: Good morning Anthony im going to get ready now give me 10 minutes tell your friend ill be right downstairs."

I got up and started doing my morning routine real quik and got dressed into a new outfit i ordered online which arround yesterday evening. I didnt had no purse with me i left everything at Michaels Mansion.

I grabbed Anthony's borrowed phone and made my way out the hotel room and took the elevator to the ground floor i walks to the main entrance/exit of the hotel and heard a car beep the horn instantly knowing it was for me for sure, Anthony had it all planned real good im so glad i found someone smart. I made my way to the car and noticed that it wasnt a friends car at all.

"Fuck its Michael" my body froze but not for long i was about to run when i felt an arm wrap around my neck causing me to choke hard.

"AAHH!!!! STOP!!!" I screamed out gasping for air trying to fight back there was no single
Person walking down the street because obviously the BGF is here and no human being has the balls to even make a single noise or say a damn word.

"God i missed you its been 2 Days Imani its been so hard for me to not have you inside the mansion but that will change." Michael whispered into my ear evily making the hairs on my back freeze.

I gave up and felt my eyes swell up with tears he dragged me into the black van in the back and got inside also with me knowing what was coming.

He started out with striking me in the face with his fist and he kept on going serving me painful punches making me let out a scream of pain. He kept punching me making me scream and cry out of horror i felt my bones on my face breakingz

"STOP PLEASE S..S..STO...P...P! STOP P...LEA..SE!!" I yelled out loud while
Crying hard but he didnt care this monster didnt care at all and neither did his members . They didnt feel no guilt
At all they were all coldhearted just like theyre leader.

"Stop? you want me
To stop? HUH YOU FUCKING WHORE YOU WANT ME TO STOP!" He yelled in agony as he pulled his belt out of his pants and whipped me In the face causing my lip bleed out from the whip.

"Give me a fucking reason to stop HUH! COME ON TELL ME!" He yelled ass he whipped me again causing me to lose concious from the unbearable pain.

He grabbed me by my neck trying to choke me but he didnt choke me to death he couldve done it but he stopped.

"How much i wanna kill you Imani but just how you left me a scar in my face ill leave you a scar in your heart i know you can hear me dont fake this black-out of yours. Your in so much trouble i aint done with you."

*at the mansion
Omniscient *

Terrifying screams filled the mansion she could be heard everywhere maybe even outside she was getting tortured by the devil in human form he tried 2 torture techniques and the third was coming he whipped her naked all over her back and stomache and threw her inside a burning hot thub causing her skin to burn like hell, he kept the bathroom door and its windows open making her horrifying screams escape the room he kept watching her getting tortured and being held down by trey and another member she just wanted to die.

"You were very strong when deciding to hit me with a vase my face and that vase so expensive you gotta pay it back by suffering and thats what im doing now Imani you lost my trust totally one wrong doing and ill torment you just like im doing now...ill fucking cut your tongue off."

Imani lost her voice totally no screaming no crying she looked like a living dead.

"Trey, Jeff give us a time alone get her a plate ready full with food she must need it."

Trey and Jeff left the bathroom leaving him with poor Imani. "So Imani you had a good bath girl? He said  petting her head as if she was a dog to him. She had no response she was scared to.

"Dont be shy you cant be shy for your soon to be Husband?"

Thats where shit really went down..

Imani started shaking inside the hot thub she looked up at him with terrified eyes eyes of fear and pain and so much shock.

"N...no....your l..lying"

"Ohh dear god your still talking? Are you exited im exited to Imani. Young lady im going to marry you  your gonna be  mine, my wife on paper and on contract  i think that will keep us close forever beautiful.

"N...no....
No......" her voice got high pitched by every no she broke down in tears and cried her heart out.

"What do you want from ME!" She cried out hard causing Michael to laugh loving to see people suffer."

"Awhh your being emotional already. I want you i gotta get married my time has come you will be a good wife i cant wait to have a son from you and yeah i was clear a son  Imani  i will fuck you so hard untill you give me a fucking Son."

She wasnt going to let herself suffer like this alive.

shes not going to marry this devil never in a million years she rather has herself killed.

Without getting a response from Imani he left the room casual af and made his way to his office and made a phonecall with the Wedding planner.

"Sicily is the location so she wont leave or get help from them stupid Americans.....a forced marriage? No of course not leaders have a heart to im so deep in love sir  she even cried happy tears about a few minutes ago."

"America isnt safe for her she trusts so many people over here thats why i want to live in sicily for half a year maybe and then come back when i know its safe and good for us to come back."

"Imani was a accountant thats true but then she ended up being a fraude shes not safe people lying saying they wanna help her shes going to end up in jail anyway i just wanted to safe her shes with me safe and happy. Damnit im literaly leaving The US for her shes the love of my life"

Michael was so good at conviencing and lying to people he spoke to wealthy people under the name "Manuel" because no one recognizes Michaels voice only the people close to him. His members always speak for him. And not everyone knows exactly how Don Michael looks like. He knows how to disguise himself a little giving people a hard time.

"Manuel Johnson iam sorry if i offended you by thinking this marriage was forced the story seemed not romantic at all but love happens in many ways i judged very quik i find your story very special i will organize everything at the Church even tough its private its going to be amazing."

"Thank you so much for understanding my situation shes been trough a hard time i really want the best for her and its okay i forgive you."

He doesnt forgive anyone and he wont even forgive this man.

BOOM! new chapter is up and a shocking chapter!!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!