28.

"Nobody has ever looked at me the way he's looking at me at this moment. Like I'm his possession. Like if anyone else were to touch me, he'd break both their legs and an arm for good measure."
~A. Zavarelli, Crow

*Imani's pov*

We were closer then ever our nose touching but i backed off not wanting to fall in love....scared to fall in love i was still married to Michael and i wasnt the type of person  to fall for someone easily i never knew the feeling of being in love with someone.

"Riccardo..."

"Yes Imani?"

"How can i get a divorce?"

"Your married to who again?"

"Im married with a Mafia Leader"

"From Which Family?"

I gulped..

"The Black Guerrilla Family"

A smirk appeared on Riccardo's  face and just by that i somehow felt so much regret by telling him that.

"I can make sure Michaels ass returns back to the US Were on very bad blood  but dont worry ill protect you from him your one of his victims you dont deserve this pretty girl."

I looked at him shocked i hate Michael for what he did to me but i grew up believing that letting someone kill for you is the biggest sin you can ever make and its also blood on your own hands not the killer. I tried to hurt Michael multiple times but i couldnt get
To this position where i would be holding a gun against Michael and kill him i would never forgive myself even tough he hurt me so badly i wasnt strong enough to take someones life and after the day he let his heart out on me and told me about his life and all the thigs he went trough i know that All that Michael needs is help.

"Riccardo all that i want is to get a divorce i dont want violence."

"Are you scared of me already? HaHa im
Going to help you Imani all that i want from you is to tell me his location."

"I...i dont know he has many locations" i lied

"Hmm give me
One of them"

"Riccardo i dont know the places here i dont know the name of the city, thhe street name  ,the district i really
Dont know.."

"You dont know shit alright then you stay married to that guy i cant help you...." he got up and left  the Piano room Leaving me alone i sighed out of relief and looked out the window.

I dont feel comfortable here this place looks like bad news i know hes trying to help me....yet again im protecting Michael.

*1 hour later*

I was eating Lunch downstairs alone having deep thoughts i didnt felt welcome here and iw as scared  i didnt trust Mafia's who does? I was born like a normal Citizen not born in a Criminal Background family this all was scary for me I wasnt used to this but now i had to calm down and gain strength and energy i wasnt staying here any longer to.

I finished my lunch and made my
Way upstairs to my "new" room when i walked pass Riccardo's room And heard him Speak English  really loud. I guess it was. Mafia thing always being loud.

"Alright my Men we have something to do It has to do with the BGF group its going to end today i have His most precious thing in his life i know he is smart and he will find this place."

*Michaels pov*

Figting Trey was useless it wouldnt bring me Imani back we both didnt know where she was we both cared about her and here iam failing for the first time to find Imani. I Hated myself for letting her walk away like that i was just like my father treating women like shit.... if i wasnt like him i wouldve never let her walk away. Late at night like that.

I havent slept for a full 24 hours all i was doing was driving around looking for her Trey took a Taxi back home  after i didnt want him near me. I was worried sick cause my guts were saying that Imani was in a unsafe place...  i asked in every district about her  and no one has seen here...exept for some Drunk Guy . He told me she slept on his bench  last night he complained, he knew it was her by me describing her to him  he said when he returned to claim his sleeping place she was gone she left with a group of men.

I will never forgive myself if something happend to you imani..

Then flashbacks hit me....of her

.......

"I met Miss Imani and all i wanted was to grab my gun and force her into my car. But it was just a 'meeting' today with my. 'Accountant'"

"Hello may i help you sir?"

Her voice got me
Out of my thoughts as i glanced over at her and smiled which doesnt even suit me.

"Hey i have a appointment with you today your miss Imani right?"

She nod her head and got up from
Behind her Desk and fuck how i wanted
To smash her just on that damn desk of her.

"Yes iam but today i dont even make appointments with clients? Its sunday i work at the office alone doing paperwork and make phonecalls only"

"Oh i guess i got the wrong mrs Imani" Michael lied as she nod her head in agreement.

"I guess so its alright i hope you will be on time for your appointment"

Michael bit his lip evily and approached her a little almost being face to face with her. "Dont worry im ahead of my time it was nice meeting you Imani" he said before walking away with a evil grin on his face.

Damn he found the best prey.

.........

Meeting her the first time she looked so beautiful and proffesional i didnt want to leave her office that day but knowing she will be mine soon i couldnt wait i was so unpatient like a little kid waiting for candy.

My thoughts got interupted by A familiar scream i looked out the window and i could swear that i saw Imani standing at a window inside a huge mansion waving her hands violently.

"MICHAEL!! MICHAEL WATCH OUT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!! LEAVE!!!!!!" She yelled as i turned around and looked in front of me i was surrounded by weaponed men.

I knew this day would come

BANG !!!!BANG !!!!BANG!!!! BANG !!!!!BANG !!!!!!BANG......!!!!!!!

NEW CHAPTER IS UP❤️

COMMENT AND VOTE if you want the next
Chapter reall quikkkk