11.

"Life is Beautiful"
"Mario Puzo, The Sicilian"

*the next Morning the travel day*

*Imani's pov*

I woke up feeling paralyzed from head to toe. I could feel the stings all over my body from all the abuse and whips i recieved yesterday after Michael found me. I was this close to running away but of course i wasnt messing with a normal guy he wasnt normal he was fucking lucifer.

The sun was shining bright in my eyes that after moving my face to my left avoiding the sun made me realize i was sleeping in Michaels room which made me sick to my stomach. But what could i do im so weak and hurt currently i cant even speak that how weak and scared this man got me. I used to make people nervous when i did my job as an accountant i made them force to do the right things so theyre bussines wont end up into a failure and now? Im being tortured and treated like a piece of shit and on too of that.....Michael is going to marry me... and the most disgusting thing is, he wants to have a child from me  im a fucking virgin and i always wanted the real love of my life to take my virginity away not this guy.

I couldnt hold back the tears i broke down in tears in bed realizing that all my future plans got thrown away so easily. I dont want this , i cant do this after all these years of studying and working hard life does me wrong like that?

My cries turned into small sobs after i realized no one in this mansion has a fucking heart.

The bedroom door opened and Michael walked inside  with a towel only wrapped around his waist he took a shower obviously cause this motherfucker only cares about himself.

He looked at me and smiled a disgusting smile.
"Good morning to you Imani you look so exhausted yet nervous today is the day"

I felt Like getting stabbed in my stomache a hundred times, This was pure evil.

"Dont worry by the way the wedding-dress will cover all those bruises on your stomach , back and thighs  you will look so outstanding only my members are the only guests at the wedding were going to tie the knot in  the Church of Santa Rosalia in Corleone Sicily and after that we go to our villa and do the ritual and ceremony."

Is this a fucking joke? Sicily ? Corleone the fuck he thinks he in the godfather movie i just dont get it right now? Is he a black guerrilla maffia against the american law  or is he a fucking Mafia like those italians that murder even innocent people!

I wouldnt dare to ask him that but my
Stupid curious ass had to.
"Who are you exactly?" I asked trembling looking at him.

Michael stopped making his way to his warderobe and looked at me.
"Im Michael jackson son of the late joseph jackson who started this Black guerrilla mafia. Were african-american criminal
Groups who started in a prison we do Drug trafficking , auto theft, robbery, and homicide yeah we kill and the american force cant even come near us were strong were everywhere remember pablo escobar my dear? His whole country and america couldnt against him he attacked the whole country killing tons of innocent people women , children nahh we dont do that we dont play like that we rob and kill people who deserve it like people from the government mostly , them rich people you know thats what we do and see were so strong and when someone gets into the BGF theres no way out again Imani"

"Why did you kidnap me i never knew you.."

"I never knew you either until i needed a hot and smart accountant that could help me and i guess fate is what brought us together look at us were getting married today already?"

I wanted to explode and of course i had to put him on his place..

"You can be the king of the world but theres no way never in my whole life like i even cut my
Tongue off... theres no fucking way i will ever fall for you or even like you not even 1% Michael i will make you divorce Me"

" divorce beautiful
Why so negative if we divorce ill make sure you get burried in your parents backyard here back home."

I froze.

"We shouldnt start this beautiful
Day negative get you fucking ass up trey gonna help you pack your stuff i gotta make some calls and do a few killings" he said with an evil grin walking away making me sick to my stomach again.

5 minutes later trey entered the bedroom
With a large suitcase. "I know you women even take the fucking house with yall if that was possible thats why i brought a large suitcase."

"Do you want me to laugh now ? Oh how silly" i fired back dryly looking at trey.

"Ohh Imani michael definitely found the one yall were made for each other."

"Just shut up i cant believe your like him heartless dont you have a wife or girlfriend or a damn sister?"

"Dont damn my sister i have 3 sisters and i protect them from other maffia's thats why i entered the biggest maffia group here in the US darling so my family is safe and happy and im making good money here."

"By letting your boss of a bitch use you like a slave"

"Nah trust me he aint like that keep making excuses and he might really cut your tongue off pretty"

"UGHHHHH!!"
I grabbed the nearest vase next to me and smashed it against the wall and gasped in shock at the fact that i never been this violent in my entire life i looked over at trey who was watching with an proud yet evil grin.

"Your so strong Michael would be so happy to hear this"

This wasnt right this wasnt me.....

What has this place done to me...?

Olaaa new chapter is upp!!! Trust mee shit is about to gooo downn this story is so different and i just love it so muchhh and i know you guys are loving it to and will love it ❤️ thanks for the support and keep on supporting this book it means the world to me!

Now COMMENT and VOTE for the next chapterr

See you❤️