66.

"I love animals because all they really want from you is love. Too bad that's even too much to ask for from some people". ~Michael Jackson

*Imani's pov*

I don't know how long i was standing in front of the mirror at the Gas station toilet room, i was so shocked and crazed about everything that was happening to us now. Ever since we left Sicily and started a whole new chapter in our life i was so desperate to give Michael another child i wanted to experience pregnancy with him by my side this time. With the father of my child who we created together.

I was fangirling like crazy right now Makena was one beautiful little girl cause the Jackson genes blessed her for real. Not that im ugly but we cant deny that my babydaddy is one of the hottest men i got to meet in my life. Even tough we didn't meet in the most perfect way i suffered and accepted everything that has happend to me. I know Michael was stuck in his dark world and i think god has send me to him to help him out of it.

But if you want me to describe the current Michael Jackson he is the most caring, badass and kindest Partner and father anyone could imagine. He might look like bad news cause he didn't change his look of course but he was recovering faster from his traumas then i did. He looked healthy , happy and so in love with this little family he has. This man had all the women in the world on their backs and knees he could have a bunch of kids but above of all that power he had he never did. I think i changed this guy to the fullest and i just couldn't wait to surprise him.

I don't even know how i was going to surprise him but we will see. I left the gas station and made my way back to the car.

*Michaels pov*

"There you are you had a big appointment in there?"

I chuckled and poked his head.

"Even if i did i wouldn't say it to you like that thats just embarrassing Michael."

"I couldn't give a shit you should feel comfortable around me you know you can be as nasty as you want but if you get dirty then ill get dirty to and we might discuss that in bed."

I laughed and looked at him. "Now your ass told me you were going to take me on a date but i look like a mess right now from all that crying."

"A hot mess Imani how about we go home real quick, get ready and head out ."

"That sounds like a good plan Michael"

..........

*a few hours later*

"Imani i know i say this a lot i wont stop saying it but you look amazing babygirl" Michael said as he stole a kiss from me, I kissed him back and smiled softly.

"Thanks Michael you look as handsome as always."

Michael smiled shyly and looked at me. "You know Imani i was wondering what your opinion is about animals i know i tend to ask random questions but i guess thats just the way iam."

"Well im totally fine with your questions baby like you told me before you should feel comfortable around me to. Well i love animals i hate spiders and bats and you know those scary creatures. I love animals and speaking of bubbles our chimp he is the cuitest."

Michael's eyes lit up like a little kid that just heard that he was about to get candy from his mother. This guy was deep down a child by heart i just knew it.

"Well Imani wouldn't you be surprised if someday we move into an Ranch our own Ranch with tons of animals walking around freely."