64.

*sexual content*

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mmhm Michael"

"ill be careful babygirl i know you still have some pain down there from the surge...."

I cut him off by smashing my lips hard af on his. By this time we were in bed already making out sexily.
"I don't give a fuck about that pain i was about to ask you to fuck me into the depths of hell."

Michael looked at me and bit his lip sexily.
"You think i would dissapoint you?" He whispered before undressing me while i did the same for him. his hands snaked down all over my body until he reached my lower part. At that moment i felt breathless even his hands were just pure magic.

"Mhmm b...baby... don't tease me like that."

He smirked sexily before pulling on my thong hard rubbing the fabric against my already wet pussy.
"Aaahh.....M"

He ripped my thong with one hand only and flipped me over on all fours. I spread my legs as wide as possible for him, just wanting to feel him inside me.

He stroked himself hard until i took over that job, i stroked his dick hard and rubbed it against my wet entrance hearing his heavy breathing and a sexy groan escape. His eyes were fixated on what i had to offer him he slapped my hand away and spread my asscheeks hard as he slammed his dick hard as fuck in mine making me groan and bury my head in the pillow. He started fucking me with the most hard and painful thrusts he has ever given me making me groan out hard trying to adjust to this mans dick.

"AAAAGHH!! FUCK!!! Babyyyy!!!"

He groaned sexily and gripped my hair with one hand lifting my head from off the pillow. " don't fucking muffle your moans sexy i wanna hear them ughh fuck... am i clear."

"Mhmmm yes aaahhh!!!!!!" I moaned out as he started fucking me deeper and harder, at this point my body was shaking and so was the whole damn bed. He was balls deep inside me hitting every damn spot inside me causing me to shake from all the pain and pleasure. I could almost feel him reach my cervix, our moans echoed trough the whole room and the sound of our skin clapping against each other made us even hornier.

I moaned his name for dear life and yelled at him to go faster we were like two maniacs right now not planning on stopping at all. "AAHHH!! Aaahh!! MICHAEL!! IM GONN....."

He rubbed my clit giving me a hard time to finish my sentence he was hitting my g-spot and shoved his tongue down my throat roughly. We were tongue kissing so hard that without a single warning Michael came hard as fuck inside me causing me to gag in the kiss from the warm welcome and all the pleasure.

"Mhmmm!..... Aaaaaaaaahhhh!! Mmhm dont fucking stop Daddy!!!" I moaned as he gripped my neck with one hand giving one powerful thrust cumming even more inside me. This man was emptying himself inside me and just the feeling of his hot liquid inside me made me want to taste it.

I groaned feeling so bloated but he didn't stop
There. He flipped me over again laying me on my
back facing him. "Mhmm babygirl i'm so not done with you"

I bit my lip sexily never wanting him to stop i was under his spell he had full control of my body.
I felt his two fingers enter my pussy causing me to groan softly feeling him finger me with so much power causing my legs to tense up real hard. "Aaahh!! Ohh baby!!" He kept on fingering faster making wet noises i moaned out loud and just couldn't hold it back. I squirted hard af all over his hand and over the bed having his cum come out at the same time and he wasn't having it. Without a single warning he shoved his whole fist inside me causing me to scream out hard from the pain and my eyes tear up. He started fist fucking me making sure that he hits every damn corner inside me. He stretched me out like a motherfucker but i took it all for my man and moaned out hard since the feeling was getting better and better. He was fucking me extreme and i was loving it like the little slut iam for him.

He pulled his fist out causing me to squirt a whole damn fountain all over the bed and cry out from all that pleasure. "AAAAHH!! Enoughhh shit!!!"  He bit my bottom lip sexily and smacked my pussy hard causing me to squirt for a third time. My pussy was overreacting to this mans touch. "FUCKING HELL BABY!!!"

"Do you like to go trough hell that much cause it looks like you do babygirl"  he whispered sexily..
"Open up that little mouth of yours right fucking now!"

I obeyed and opened my mouth for him, i watched him stroke himself hard af before shoving his whole length in my mouth down to my throat i gagged out hard and felt him mouth fucking me like an wild animal. My gags were a big turn on for him i started to drool down the corners of my mouth he was going deeper and deeper while i sucked his dick for him up and down. His sexy moans filled the room as i was sending him up to the clouds and back. He was so fucking hot even with hi eyes closed.

I sucked his dick until he came into my mouth forcing me to swallow everything. I swallowed as he had a tight grip on my hair not playing with me at all. I swallowed everything and he was watching me like an proud father. "Good girl look at you."

He pulled his dick out of my mouth and spread my legs wider and this time i wanted to take control of him i flipped us over and landed right on his dick he was now under me as i gripped his dick and slammed it up inside my pussy. Moans filled the room as i started riding his dick like my life depended on it.

"Ughhh!! Oh fuck Imani right there mami!" He groaned sexily as he cupped my asscheeks thrusting up inside me. I kept on riding him not giving him a single break and just from the sound of his groans getting heavier i knew he was about to go insane. I kept on riding him feeling him balls deep inside me and before i knew he lifted me up still with his dick inside me and slammed me against the nearest wall roughly and started to fuck me against the wall causing me to scream my lungs out and to cry from his painful thrusts.

He fucked me for a straight 10 minutes his legs never gave up he was doing a whole workout with me. I came about 2 times in those 10 minutes while he had reached his 4th orgasm already. I was so filled up that his cum oozed out of me every damn time and he would go even harder on me.

At some point i was totally knocked out cause of the power of his dick i just passed out after his 5th orgasm and i ended up in bed in his arms. Turned out he fell asleep two cause honestly he had a rough night and he wanted to reward himself.

Fucking hell Michael Jackson

NEW CHAPTER IS UP!

Sorry for the long wait but here it is!!!
Guys i never wrote such a scene i hope i didn't cause any problems HAHAHA

TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT!

COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapter🖤