14.

"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer." Michael corleone ~ (godfather)

*at the private doctor*

I was inside a small cold hospital looking like room with a gynecologist bed for examinations i was so  fucking scared im a virgin they better not pop my cherry like they say. I was scared all those tools in front of me.

"Miss Jackson i have to do a check up on your genitalia you have to be 100% virgin if thats not the case i have to do a hymen surgery to make you a virgin again and then i gotta wash it deeply and prepare it all for the big night and Don Michael wants to see lots of blood on the bedsheets so i gotta make sure to make your hymen over sensitive and more fragile i have a cream for that."

This is so digsuting! I cant believe that i have to undergo all of this for that fucking son of a bitch.

*1 hour later*

After 1 hour of making my vagina all ready for that motherfucker i felt my legs got all numb the gynecologist walked back holding a luxurious lingerie shopping bag.

"Don Michael wants you to wear this for him with the robe above it be careful its a string dont make i......."

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU?" I just lost it her voice was so fuckig annoying that heavy accent i could barely understand her this really sucked i got off the bed and grabbed the lingerie set and put it on it was a red lace set with a red lace
String the string literally got lost in between my buttcheeks i grabs the satin red robe and put it on and tied it.

I was so scared and so heartbroken my virginity meant the world to me i wanted to give it away to the person i really love.

Not him.....

I teared up and broke down in tears in the middle of the room ruining my
Make up again i grabbed a tissue wet it up and started wiping all the nude make up off my face. My wedding updo? Took all the bobby pins and flowers out of my hair and let my hair fall down all loose.

Trey opened the door and stared at me and shook his head. "Imani jackson i really liked the updo on you."

"Trey i really wish you can choke on a dick"

"Thats happening to you tonight darling not me now lets go the driver is waiting and most important Michael is waiting in yalls new mansion in bed."

I was speechless i had nothing to say or to do,

*30 minutes later*

The driver arrived at the mansion as i looked out the window i was so shook this mansion was crazy, luxe, beautiful and huge! The waterfall in front of the mansion it looked like a company building those details just perfect. I got out the car and thats when it hit me that this place aint going to be my home by heart i dont want anything i just wanna dissapear change my identity everything im prepared to do anything just not to get found by michael ever again i hate him until the day i die.

I got out the car  and found myself in the garage not even the main entrance  i walked inside the mansion trough the garage door and here i was. My new home i have left all my belongings that i worked hard for all in the US.

I didnt know where to go this place was huge but soon i could hear Trey behind me.

"Imani he's waiting for you upstairs the first door you see in front of you when you walk up the stairs is yall's bedroom."

I felt everything around me turn dark not dark as in knocking out dark as feeling the world attacking me at that moment no one could help me i was all alone i only had myself.

I made my way upstairs as trey constructed me, i reached the bedroom and i felt my eyes water instantly i opened the door and stepped inside the room i felt my legs shaking i dont want this.

He was sitting on the bed he was only wearing his boxers hes muscled and toned body were tensed up for some reason i just stood there not wanting to make a next move.

"Come here Imani" his deep and husky voice demanded as i took a few steps closer to where he was..

" closer Imani closer"

New chapter is up! Its short i know but shit is about to go downnnn in the next chapter so be prepared for this!❤️

COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapterr!