49.

"He's beautiful outside; he just needs love to help create some beauty inside where he feels ugly."
~The Dominator, DD Prince

~ one week later ~

Country: France
City: Marseille
Location: Unknown
Activity: Playing the piano

"You're bringin' on the heartbreak...
Bringin' on the heartache...

You're bringin' on the heartbreak
Bringin' on the heartache
Can't you see
Oh.....

You're such a secret
Misty eyed and shady
Baby, how you hold the key....?

Oh,

you're like a candle
Your flame slowly fadin....
Burnin' you out and burnin' me......"

•••

Its been a week since i left Sicily and also a week since Michael and i divorced. It just happens that divorces within the mafia were very easy, theres no need for a lawyer not even court, all thats needed is just an agreement from both sides. Michael agreed like a man with a heart this time as he understood my decision.

Here comes the hardest part... i left Makena with him and decided to travel on my own. I decided to cooperate with Michael and connect both our Organizations with each other for in the near future. We decided to be nothing but working partners and parents to Makena and to do all of that i had to go alone to Marseille and see what my father has left for me. For the first time in my life i had a hard time being alone i hated it, i somehow missed Sicily i literally grew up there. Everything has happend there our marriage , our little ups and lots of downs and our beautiful first daughter and last but not least our divorce.

I wanted Makena to be safe and since her father was a safer place then me i had no choice then to come alone here under a fake identity.

When i lost Loretta i stayed there for just a week to mourn over her at her funeral. Her body was found inside the burning house but of course her parents decided to cremate her since they couldn't even recognize her or look at her beautiful face.

I never got to thank her and to tell her how beautiful she was. She had the most purest heart and there was no way that i would ever be mad at her for hooking up with Michael. She meant much more to me then Michael does. She was there for me When he wasn't and she helped me with finding the truth about myself.

Her parents were kind enough to give me some
Of her ashes inside a small heart shaped necklace. I promised to keep her close to me and i wont break a promise like my ex-husband did.

Speaking of him we stayed in touch trough the phone. He would call me twice a day and keep me updated with whatever was going on within the mafia world, plus we facetimed so i could see Makena who i missed so badly. She was growing up and she started to look a lot like her father she was definitly daddies girl. Even tough the circumstances she was in Michael and i did everything for her so she could grow up like any normal child does. Michael got her a whole Nursery Minnie Mouse themed  and she was taken good care of by her father and her nanny.

Ive  been staying at a 6 stars hotel which Michael paid for a whole month so i could live there for a little while. He helped me financially  and made sure i had everything that was needed. I felt like after our divorce he became a different person. I think the distance between us made the both of us but mostly him think clearly and realize things. He was still the cold and heartless Mobster the world has ever seen  but when it came to his little family he was a good person and a very caring one.