Chapter 113

I walk in and see Thor in a hoodie, drinking a beer and walking through the compound's Testing Chamber.

"You're fat brother ." I grab his beer.

"That's mine. Go get your own." He steals it back.

"No." I grab it back.

"I really don't want to fight you." He says sternly.

I move it tauntingly in front of his face.

He hits my wrist causing my hand to pop and the can to fall.

He catches it and tries to drink from it but I kick the cans bottom edge out of his hand.

I jump up and catch it.

"You're being annoying!" He yells.

I hand him the can and I move the liquid out of it. "You are in no shape to be called ruler of Asgard." I swirl the liquid around his body.

"This is childish." He swipes at the liquid.

"And so are you. Val kept me up to date with the people. Do you not care for them anymore?!" I put the liquid into the trash across the way. "Fix up. If anyone deserves to look and feel the way you do is me. Not you." I say close to his face.

He just shoves past me.

I sigh as I see tony walking towards me.

Tony looks at me. "Don't take it to hard. Well you can. I did. And honestly it sucked. And you know what. We got no where. I mean I have a daughter now. But that's another story. Come. And it's good to see you. "

I smile and follow his steps closely.

We get to Rocket, who's working on something underneath a glass platform. "How's it going, Ratchet?" Tony asks.

Rocket a little upset "it's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal."

I smile "I'll leave you to it."

"He's been waiting." Tony smiles at me.

I smile as my heart skips a beat. Nerves Start to take over. I walk to where we see Scott, Bruce, Steve and James talking. I stand just barely outside to where steve couldn't see me. Scott is in a white and red suit, similar to the Ant-Man suit.

James looks at it " Time travel suit? Not bad."

Scott Response to Hulk touching the suit and something red in a glass tube. "Hey, hey, hey. Easy, easy!"

Bruce puts his hands up. "I'm being very careful."

Scott tries to calm down "No, you're being very Hulky."

Bruce again "I'm being careful."

Scott Holding up the red glass bottle says "These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more."

James smiles "Scott, calm down!"

Scott breathe fast and turns to James "Sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs." He accidentally presses a button, and shrinks, and then grows back to his normal size. "One test run."

"Scott think of who we can bring back. Maybe that will calm you?..." I walk in slowly.

Steve Stop leaning on the wall. His face one of awe. Like the first time he saw me.

"Hello steve." I smile.

He walks over and lifts me up and spins us around and kisses me. "Hello... Avinna." He hugs me close.

I hear a throat clearing noise. "I missed you too." Clint smiles.

Me and Steve laugh a little.