Chapter 109

We called pepper to come over upon hearing the news of tony findings.

We see a dot of something entering our atmosphere.

"Tony..." Pepper looks to us.

We all walk out and see carol carrying an orange ship with her.

A robotic looking woman helps carry very Anorexic Tony out. Steve rushes over to him and hugs him.

Then Steve and the woman help him over to Pepper. Who runs into his arms but as though not to hurt him.

"I'm sorry tony." I say.

"We lost..." Steve adds to the sadness we all share.

Once inside the building, James and Natasha had put Tony on an IV and made him some food.

After a couple bites Steve had to ask "I really am glad your okay. I really am. But we need to know.. did he say anything? Any clues to where he would be? Where he was going?"

Tony slammed his fist down into the food. He stood up quickly and his body rocked slightly. "No. I ain't got nothin for ya CAP. No coordinates. No plan. No help for you. You weren't there to see it. I lost the Kid CAP!" He grabs his glowing energy heart and rips it off his chest. "Here." He says very shaking. "This is everything I have. So you and whatever plan you have can Shove it!" Then Tony falls over and passed out.

James helps put Tony in bed to rest. We stand outside the room.

James walks up to us. "He's just resting but He's okay. Just exhausted He just needs a little time with the new reality." James says to us.

The robot woman who I found out is Rockets friend Nebula. She walks up to us. "I know where Thanos is."