Chapter 19

I slip out of the room and make my way to Loki. "Loki please don't hurt these people."

"If you arrive in time you may get to save yet another life." I hear Loki echo in my mind.

My feet start to automatically run.

"Who? Who is it!" I blast through a door to another long hallway.

Loki links me into his mind. So I can hear what's happening.

"You're gonna lose."

Coulson I think in my head.

"Am I?" Loki response.

"Loki please..." I turn into another hall.

"It's in your nature." -Coulson

"Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky...where is my disadvantage?" -Loki

I slide through two doors and finally can hear Coulsons voice. "You lack conviction."

I run into the room hearing Loki "I don't think I..."

But just then Coulson SHOOTS Loki with his phase two weapon thingy. Causing Loki to be BLOWN through the wall.

"Loki!" I yell but then I look at Coulson. Loki hurt him real bad.

Coulson puts the gun down "So that's what it does."

"Coulson" I shed tears. "I'm so sorry."

"Heyyy kiddo. Don't cry. I'll be alright." He coughs a little.

"B-b-b-but I-i-i have n-no energy left to he-heal you. " I hug him close. " what kind of warrior am I if I cannot protect those I love?"

"Avinna!" Loki calls.

"Go... I hate to say it but... it's better if you're with Loki." Coulson breaths out.

I shake my head and I stand. I turn and run to Loki.

I make it to outside the carrier I see Barton's team. Loki grabs my hand. "Let's go princess we've got a big day ahead of us."

"Why did you do it?"

"He was in the way of greatness dear Avinna."