Chapter 16

Avinna was placed in her usual water glass she uses after her missions. Her body going into a coma like state.

Loki is now free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held.

Fury walks up the control panel of the cell. "In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass."

Fury presses a button which opens up a hatch underneath Loki's cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass.

Without seeing, the sounds of gusting wind would make man shit his pants. Not a god, though.

Nick yells "Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!" Fury closes the hatch. Points at Loki. "  Ant." Then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap. "Boot"

Loki looks around and smiles "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

Nick responded "Built for something a lot stronger than you."

Loki looks into the camera. "Oh, I've heard. The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

Nick folds his arms. "How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

Loki just stares and speaks to waste time. "Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is.
........

In the briefing room table, the others watch on the monitor Loki getting interrogated. Banner looks at the monitor, intently.

Steve watches until the monitor goes black. Thor, who didn't even look, just listened, stands there, torn apart. They all just stand there in stunned In silence.

Bruce looks to Thor. "He really grows on you, doesn't he?"

Steve shook his head. "Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?"

Thor signed "He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

Steve in seriousness "An army? From outer space?"

Bruce thinks aloud "So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for."

Thor clueless "Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist." Bruce answers.

Thor nods and smiles "He's a friend."

Nat upset "Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours."

Steve stands. "I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here."

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him." - Bruce

Thor - "Have dare how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother."

"He killed eighty people in two days." -Nat.

"He's adopted." Thor looks away. "Where is Avinna. My sister."

"Adopted sister." Tony butted in bring Avinna in a glass container of water.

"What is this?" Thor knocked on the case.

"I built it." Tony smiled.

Bruce touches the case. "Impressive. It's reenforced bullet proof glass." He knocked on it "Soundproof?"

Tony nodded. "It is. But I made it for her to heal her wounds. I found Switzerland's waters to be the fastest and the best for her."

"I thank you for taking good care of her for all this time." Thor sincerely bowed slightly in gratitude.

Then a beeping started going off.

"Shit." Tony clicked buttons on the container and his arm thing.

"What's happening?" Thor panics.

Tony doesn't speak but continues and Bruce tags in and starts tapping buttons."Agent hill put her in the pool."

Agent hill rolls her eyes and calls over a couple of agents

Pretty soon the beeping stops and Tony returns her to her room.

He walks back in the conference room. "Because Loki still has some control over her we can't wake her . Her body is fighting but her mind is not responding."

"Your jack ass of a brother has her under some spell!" Steve ready to punch Thor.

"Let me speak to Loki. I'll will get answers." Thor looked at everyone. Pleading.