Chapter 69

Iron Man shoots rockets that explode just beyond Clint and Wanda. Stopping them in their tracks.

Avinna still tries to aim at spider Boy while he webs her constantly as Bucky and Sam run away.

Steve fights hand to hand with T'Challa. James locks on. "Sorry, Cap. This won't kill you but it ain't gonna tickle either." He smacks Steve's shield with a mace.

Tony Hovering above the ground. "Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings."

Wanda Yells "You locked me in my room!"

Tony puts up a finger "Okay. First, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you. Hey, Clint."

Clint Smiles. "Hey, man."

Tony "Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?"

Clint Looks Down then up "Well, I played 18, I shot 18. Just can't seem to miss." Clint then laughs and quickly  fires an arrow which Tony deflects.

Tony Wipes off his shoulder as if it was dirty. "First time for everything."

Clint Smiles "Made you look."

Suddenly a car slams past Iron Man. He looks up as dozens more come crashing down.

Wanda rows her glowing hands until Iron Man is buried under a pile of cars.

FRIDAY speaks "Multiple contusions detected."

Tony Grunts "Yeah, I detected that too."

Spider boy goes through the rafters in the terminal, chasing Sam who flies backwards firing shots. Peter stops on a high beam.

Peter "Oh god." He senses something flying towards him. Bucky throws something at him.

"Hey buddy, I think you lost this!" Peter throws it back. And Avinna slides in front of Bucky and puts up a shield. Around the piller.

Sam kicks spider boy off the beam but spider boy fires a web into Sam engine which sends Sam crashing to the floor.

Spider boy webs Sam's wrist to a blacony railing. "Those wings carbon fiber?"

Sam "Is this stuff coming out of you?"

Peter Examines Sam "That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man."

Avinna looks at Bucky. "We're almost there."

"I'll get Sam." Bucky Looks at Sam.

Avinna looks at the about of water she has left. "I want to use the rest of it to get us to the air craft." She starts to pull the liquid out of the water machine.

Sam Stares him down. "I don't know if you've been a fight before but there's usually not this much talking."

Spider boy Apologizes "Alright, sorry, my bad."

Spider boy swings down and Bucky jumps in the way. Bucky and Sam fall through the glass down onto the next floor and Peter webs them.

Avinna flys in as kicks the boy. "Stay away from my friends."

Spider boy webs her feet then webs one hand and pulls her in and throws her against the wall and web her to it.  "Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, lm really sorry." Redwing drags Peter through the glass wall. "Wwahhhh!"

Bucky Looks Upset "You couldn't have done that earlier?"'

Sam just looks at him "I hate you."

Avinna Yells "I hate both of you. Now get me DOWN!"

Outside Steve kicks James out of the air, then sends T'Challa reeling. James mace is broken.
"Great."

Scott Smiles "Hey, Cap, heads up!" He throws Steve a miniature truck. "Throw it at this. Now!"

Steve throws it and the truck enlarges, tumbling towards James.

James yells "Oh, come on!" The truck lands and explodes.

Scott Looks taken back. "Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck. Uh... sorry."

Scott and Steve run off.

James Stands Up "Alright. Now, I'm pissed."

Tony helps natasha up. "Is this, part of the plan?" Natasha asks.

Tony Looks at her "Well, my plan was to go easy on them. You wanna switch it up?"

Clint To Wanda as he spots the Quinjet. "There's our ride."

Steve motions us all to form up " Come on!"