Chapeter 21

I feel my body burning. Ringing in my ears. My head pounding. I feel pressure on my legs. I try assessing the situation. Looking around me. Rubble everywhere. I need to help Loki was all I can think about.

I reach my hands out. Pulling water from the pipes bellow. They blast up through the floor all around me. Picking up the rubble on my body. I look at my leg. A large piece of glass is in my calf. With a shaky hand I grab it and yank it out. Wincing.

I use some water to heal the center to stop the bleeding. As my wound was closing up I hear a great big roar.

Hulk

"Avinna!" I see steve. "We gotta stop this.."

I blast him with water. Sending him flying back.

"You cannot stop this war Steve." I stand I step out of the destroyed building. Limping a little.

I look around and see Tony, in mid-flight, extends his arm out and a rocket , ready to shoot. He fires the rocket hits a soft spot on the Chatauri Leviathan.

Steve shoots his shield at me but I duck in time to dodge it.

From above and on the buildings, the Chitarui watches in horror. "Stop it! Control yourselves! Fight for your right to rule!" I yell at them.

I look back at steve. "You and your people cannot stop us." I make a water whip and shoot it out grabbing Steve's leg and throwing him at a car.

"Attack you foolish Chitarui!" I yell. "Protect the tower!" From the portal, thousands more of Chitarui and Chitarui Leviathans fly out.

I look around for the rest.

I see Thor flying up. I found you guys. "Incoming Loki. Thors coming again."

I fly following him. "Thoooorrrr!"

Tony hits me and we collide into a buildings roof top. I land on my back. I take the water from the water tower and shoot ice shards at Tony. He blasts back. Melting the ice. Then then the water runs out Tony pushes me down and gets on top me. "You chose the wrong side." He shoots me with electricity.

"I'm sorry. But you gotta know this is for your own good." Tony dragged my body to the water tower on the building. He uses some kind of magnet cuff that pins me to the buildings water tower.

I fake cry.

"Sorry kid. It's not going to work." Tony shocks me again.

"Aghhhhhh!" My body strains. After it stops and I try to catch my breath I hear Thor's MJÖLNIRs KRAKAKABOOM. Then a blinding bold of lighting strikes down from above, colliding on MJÖLNIR. Thor aims this shockwave towards the portal.

"No... Thor.... stop. . ." I struggle to free myself.

Thor channels the bast and fires it. The Chitarui are blasted back. The massive shockwave masks the soldiers convulse and drop dead. Even ripping the leviathans apart.

"Tony please... let me go." I pull at the cuffs again.  Only to get shocked.

"I'm sorry Avinna." Tony moves and Clint shoots two arrows hitting my legs. My legs buckle and I cry out in pain.

A paralyzing feeling washes over my body. Tony flys away and Clint walks over to my body. "What did you do to me?"

"Paralyzed you. And ahhhh I think the other one is a sleep arrow." Then he jumps off the side of the building getting picked up by Tony.

"Loki..." I breath out feeling my energy draining from me.