Chapter 105

The Outriders pour through, distracted from trying to find any other access.

T'Challa and Steve pull ahead rapidly due to their enhancements, and literally leap into battle.

T'Challa Speaks over his comm "How much longer, Shuri?"

Shuri nervously reply's "We've barely begun, brother." a delicate and intricate construction of gold light hovers at her eye level.

As she manipulates it, the waldo tools reproduce her commands on the Mind Stone itself. Vision Winces.

T'Challa smacks an outrider. "You might want to pick up the pace."

I create giant ice Spears from the pond. I pick them up aiming for where the gate is. As I shoot them, they split in half. And those halves in half. And continue the process until I have thousands of tiny needles raining down avoiding allies in the process.

The needles shredding them like a cheese grater.

I pick up all the needles and create a rolling ice Morningstar. I move it around trying to swipe and stab those outriders away from the warriors.

I disperse the morning star and put puddles of water in and around everyone. I start sweating a little. I focus my mind "Come on you got this." I Throwing up shields in heavy areas to try to keep the monsters from killing the warriors.

I see some get closer to me and I bring up my leg and circle water around it. I create armor and I side kick their heads off.

I fear I can not protect everyone.

The Avengers and Wakandans are struggling against the Outriders.

Bucky goes down, and fights off Outrider fangs snapping at his head. I slip water around the outrider and pull him off and throw him into the Wakandian Protective wall.

Steve and t'challa still fight side-by-side.

War Machine hovers over the breach, pouring ammunition into the flood of bodies until a huge hammer  (Cull Obsidian's ) knocks him out of the sky and to the ground.

The Hulkbuster is dogpiled and pinned.

Bruce Also getting covered in outriders. "There's too many of them! GYAH! AAAAHHHHH!"

Suddenly, a large beam of rainbow-hued light lands in the middle of the action, and an axe flies out of it, wreathed with lightning and tearing through the Outriders, freeing the heroes.

"Thor?..." my heart pounds like a drum.

It flies back to the light and into its master's hand just as the beam cuts out, revealing Thor, Groot and Rocket.

"Thor!!!!!" I scream happiness spreading through out my body.

Natasha, Steve and T'Challa pause in astonishment.

Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian pause in apprehension.

Bruce opening the Hulkbuster's helmet and laughing with joy "AH-hahaha! You guys are so screwed now!"

Thor yells "BRING ME THANOS!!!" he charges toward the hordes of Outriders, followed by Groot and Rocket, lightning gathering around him until he finally launches himself into the air, lands in the densest concentration of Outriders and makes a crater where they had stood.

I gather as much water to create a wolf to ride.