Chapter 110

(For those who caught me red handed putting Captain America's name to Captain Marvel I Applaud you guys. But just because did the mistake I shall keep it as a reminder of the importance of proof reading better. Haha!)

We all walk to the conference room.

Rocket starts by opening up the galaxies.

Nebula Stands next to him "while Thanos took a part of me to replace... with each part, I always asked him. What will you do when it all over. To which he would reply that he would retire in a garden. Thanos very own paradise."

"The murder of millions wants to retire as a farmer?" James says unbelievably.

"After Thanos used the stones there was a huge release of energy that went out through the cosmos." Rocket shows a reenactment of the energy going across a planet. "A few days ago that same signature erupted on this planet. Meaning Thanos is hiding out in this planet."

"Then let's go get him and end this." Steve stares at the signal. "Let's suit up."

I walk into the ship with Thor. "Second chance."

"Second chance." He says and we hit our forearms together.

Everyone takes their seats. Natasha, James and Steve look nervous. Nebula and Rocket are seated in the front while Carol is standing by the door.

"Who has never flown in space?" Rocket asks.

Steve, James and Natasha raises their hands.

"Okay. You're going to experience a lot of pressure so don't throw up on my ship!" He then pilots the aircraft out of space and then towards the jump.

"Approaching jump in 5..." nebula says.

I hold Steve's hand as he tenses.

"4...3....2...."

[Just a short short update. I had a little time in between jobs and decided to put something out. Please don't be upset. I'm trying.]