Chapter 14

We go to some abandoned building.

"Lord Loki we need to find a place that will have a stable charge of energy for me to power the teseract." Doc says bowing to Loki.

I think for a moment. Tony's home. No. He must never.

"What are you thinking of Avinna?" Loki walks to me.

"Nothing." I look away.

Loki walks up to me and grabs my face. "I read minds and thoughts. But I do not wish to invade yours if I dont have to. Now Speak."

My heart aches and before I know it I blurt out "Tony's home. His tower. It's pure. Clean. Full of energy." I shed a tear.

"Thank you." Loki walks to Doc. "Go to this tower. I shall make a distraction."

"Yes my lord" Doc Bows.

"Take the bird man." They nod and start to pack up to leave. Loki walks up to me. "Come. We need you to get ready for the events of tonight my beautiful Bride."

I give loki a questionable look.

....

We break into some store full of beautiful dresses. Expensive ones.

As I look around Loki goes off somewhere.

"You will look stunning tonight for my debut Beautiful Avinna."

"Loki. Why did you call me bride. For I understand I was adopted and not born a daughter of Odin. But I cannot marry such royalty like you." I look to see loki bring dresses.

"I am Not an Asgardian Prince. Odin lies. I was .. no. I am born a frost giant prince. I was born a ruler. Yet Odin would not allow a frost giant to rule." Loki now clearly upset.

I take his hand. "I apologize. I do feel for you. And your kind. For I have lost all mine. I am nothing but a girl who's trying to survive."

Loki smiles at me. "You would be the perfect bride. Now. Try on the dresses"

I nod and try on dresses to Loki's liking. I still have no idea what is going on. My love for Loki and my knowing of right and wrong are tugging on my heart.

...

Loki and I walk to this huge building.

"Where are we loki?" Loki takes a hold of my arm like a gentleman.

"We're going to a Gala. For my show." He smiles. I look down at my dress.

"Is this not to much?" I look to Loki nervous

Loki nods and we stand in front of the museum, Loki dressed in 21st century attire and with the scepter, disguised as a cane, walks up to the entrance of the gala. "Shall we?"