Chapter 85

I speak up "He runs this Junk yard of a place."

Thor Chuckles a little "You actually lived in his house."

Bruce gives a distant, confused stare. "I did?"

Thor nods "Yeah. Quite a lot's happened. You
and I had a fight recently."

Bruce questions "Did I win?"

Thor shakes his head. "I won. Easily."

Bruce scrunches his face "Doesn't sound right."

Thor "Well, it's true."

"Let's just say you guys beat each other up but that Fat head Grandmaster broke up the fight. So you guys were even." I look out the Quinjet. "We need to start moving... we need Loki and Val..." I turn to Bruce and Thor.

Grandmaster continues "It seems that, that criminally seductive Lord of Thunder has stolen him away."

Thor smiles happily "Seductive GOD of Thunder."

"Ugh We need to move." I look around to give Bruce clothes.

Bruce starts freaking out "Oh, no. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Thor, I think I'm freaking out."

"Calm him!" I yell.

"No, no, no. Don't freak out." Thor starts.

I go up to Bruce and look him in his eyes. "You're okay Bruce. Now take a deep breath... we need to get off this junk planet. So please. I beg you. Put these on." I hand Bruce some clothes.

Bruce looks at them. "These are Tony's clothes."

I nod " I know, come on."

Bruce looking hopeful "Is he here?"

Thor presses his lips together "No, he's not here. But listen. Just stay calm, okay? The sun's going down. The sun's getting really low. Sun's going down."

"Will you Shut up about that!" Me and Bruce yell at him.