Chapter 107

Thanos along side Thor notices the damage inflicted on the gauntlet. The metal scorched and distorted from heat, the stones no longer glowing.

Thor looks around. "What'd you do?" angrily he asks again "WHAT'D YOU DO?!"

I start to panic and Steve Stands.

Thanos nearly seems to not notice Thor before he uses the Space Stone and teleports away, leaving Stormbreaker behind on Wakandan ground.

"Thor...." i say his name not wanted to know but deep down I knew. Thor kneels Down knowingness engulfing him.

Steve stumbles into the clearing, holding his left side. "Where'd he go? Thor... where'd he go?"

Bucky comes up from behind Steve. "Steve?"

Bucky suddenly stumbles over, and collapses into ashes, much to Steve's shock.

Steve walks over and touches the ground where Bucky's ashes evaporated unbelievingly.

"Th..Thor." I cry tears streaming down my face panicking on the floor. My crushed side no allowing me to move.

T'Challa while reaching for a fallen Okoye. "Up, General. Up! This is no place to die." T'Challa holds out his hand for Okoye. But he suddenly disintegrates into ashes and an anguish Okoye falls back on the ground.

Okoye calls. "Kumkani?!"

Steve comes to me. I see his face full of disbelief.

Groot slowly corrodes into ashes as well by Rocket. "I am Groot..."

Rocket sadly pleads "No... no. No. No. No! Groot, no."

Wanda is mourning over Vision. She then turns into ashes. An injured Falcon turns to ashes, hidden in the undergrowth.

James yells searching for Falcon, missing him by only a few feet "Sam? Sam!? Where you at?!"

James comes to Steve and Thor. "What is this? What the hell is happening?"

"Thanos.... he did it... he deleted half of all life...." Thor says.

I cry out loud from the soul of my body I scream to the heavens. I convulse not wanting to be alive. I'm just Causing more blood to spill out of me.

"Stop stop stop. Avinna hold still!" Steve tries to pin my body from moving.

I stop moving and look at the sky I cry out.

The only thing heard through out Wakanda was the screaming cries of Avinna.