Chapter 1

Avinna sat in the window looking at her brothers train with Father Odin.

It's been 6 years since she started a life on Asgard. Odin taking her in at the age of three was a blessing to Frigga. She always wanted a daughter.

"Avinna?" Frigga kneeled down to the girl. "Are you hungry my dear? Lunch is ready. The boys are coming in to eat too."

Avinna watched as the boys ran probably inside to get lunch.

"Can we eat it in the garden mama?" Avinna looked toward the tulip garden.

Frigga smiles "yes you may" Frigga called the maid and had her rearrange for the lunch to be in the garden.

.....

Avinna sat on the blanket waiting for her brothers to join.

"Avinna!" Thor yelled

Avinna giggles "hello Thor. Hello Loki." She waved.

"Hi sis" loki smiled.

"You would Not believe how training went today!" Thor said enthusiasm spilling out his mouth as he looked to what he shall eat first. "I had my sword and I cut through the statues like if they were made of air!"

"Enough Thor she watched it all just eat your food." Loki states as he starts to eat.

"You guys looked strong and brave as you trained. I can picture you guys fighting off those giants like in Fathers stories." Avinna smiles and takes a drink of the Asgardian rose tea.

"Perhaps you can start to train with us soon" Thor puts a hand on her back.

"Mother does not wish for me to practice." Avinna looks down at her hands. "Mama said If I practice , my powers will grow and they will find me."

"Then we will train you in secret." Loki looks to Thor. Both nod in understanding. "Thor will teach u combat and defense. And I will teach you how to control your powers."

Avinna cried happy tears as she pulled them into a hug. "I promise I won't let you down"