Chapter 53

Thor looks at the hammer. "Right." And pats Stark on the shoulder, "Well done."

Steve brings us back to reality. "Three minutes. Get what you need." Steve looks to Tony. "If you ever paralyze her again. Ill paralyze you permanently."

Tony puts up his hands. "I'm sorry but it had to be done."

Steve picks me up and puts me in the tank I heal in.

"Steve I'm alright." I smile at him.

"The three minutes. Use it to heal the flesh wounds." Steve closed the tank and turns to Tony.

Tony folds his arms. "No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor."

Steve looks at me and back at Tony. "I got no plans tomorrow night."

Tony Suit attaches to his body. "I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for."

Vision floats to me and speaks to tony. "That's true, he hates you the most."

Steve looks around to all of us "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

We fly our different ways to get to Sokovia. Tony ahead of us. Vision, Steve, Thor and Clint fly on the Quinjet. Me James and Sam fly together.

Pietro and Wanda speeds into the Sokovian police station to warn them of the up coming attack.

Steve Speaks on the coms. "All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

I look to James and Sam.  "Protect and kill those who wish to bring life to end.  For we are Earths last hope. The Avengers!" We start to spread out over the city.

Ultron's army of robots start attacking the city as everyone is evacuating.

Steve Thor Clint And vision join in on the street.

Wanda Yells to the people "Get off the bridge! Run!" And the people start to panic.

Steve starts giving orders. "Avinna with vision!" I nod and fly up. "Thor circle and make sure those robots don't touch the people!" Thor swings his hammer in a circle and flys off. Steve turns to Clint "Clint find Nat."

Steve faces forward and then the ground starts shaking.