Chapter 46

We all started to suit up.

Tony telling everyone the plan. "Avinna you be on the outside of the jet to keep us protected as we close in."

I grab extra packs of water. "Ready to see your creation?" I sarcastically ask Tony.

Thor laughs and hops on the jet.

"Sorry Bruce. Not this time." Natasha holds her hand up. Blocking him.

"No he's coming." I push him in. "We need his mind too before Tony takes over." She rolls her eyes at me.

We start up the jet and I see steve walk towards me.

"Hold on tight okay?" Steve hugs me and walks on.

I hop on top and spread my wings. The jet starts taking off. I couch low on it.

We arrived to the abandoned building where Ulysses is hiding.

We split and start searching for him. Clint going high with falcon.

I focus my ears and hear Ulysses Klaue say "Stark."

I point in the direction I heard it from.

Then I hear Ultron say "What?"

"Guys... Ultron is present. Be careful." I speak to everyone through the ear piece.

Ulysses Continues "Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his."

As we approach We wait to see what Ultron is doing here.

Ultron speaks "What?! I'm not...!" he grabs Klaue. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!"
suddenly he chops off Klaue's arm. "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" he kicks Klaue down the stairs.

Start puts his face on and flys up. "Ah shit. Guys Tony's flying in. " I ready my water.

Ultron -"It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"

Then we see Stark appears in his Iron Man suit. "Ahh, Junior. "

Thor and Steve jump behind him "You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony walk a little towards Ultron.

Ultron Smiles "If I have to."

Thor speaks up "We don't have to break anything."

Ultron looks at Thor stupidly "Clearly you've never made an omelet."

Tony "He beat me by one second."

Pietro the fast man now speaks "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"

Tony Looks around "This was never my life."

Steve Looks to the twins. "You two can still walk away from this."

Wanda The red head "Oh, we will."

I fly in next to steve "I know you've suffered."

Ultron then buts in. "Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man. His star crossed lover! pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

Thor speaking like the god he is "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."

Ultron again responds like Thor is stupid "I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

Tony Getting back to the point. " Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?"

Ultron smiles "I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" suddenly the Iron Legions attack us. .