Chapter 100

"Everyone get to the escape Pods!!!" I yell. I look to see Thor in shock. I slap him "Thor. They are about to fire on us. Get ready for an attack!"

Thor nods and looks to Val "take the people get to Earth we'll meet you there. Korg take the gladiators and protect the Asgardians, get to earth." Thor looks to the ship. "Send a distress signal. Call for help!"

Asgardian PA: "This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman. We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault - The engines are dead, life support failing. Requesting aid from any vessel within range. We are 22 jump points out of Asgard." the voice becomes more desperate and pleading "Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here. This is not a warcraft. I repeat, this is not a warcraft!"

Heimdall loki Hulk and I look to Thor. "We need to keep Thanos away from them."

I run to one side of the ship helping Asgardians along side Loki as he divides into five people to help put the people on the pods.

Thanos ship fires twice at us and warns us. "Give up now or there will be much bloodshed!"

"Thor I think he's here for me." I look at the scared child. "If he's here for me. I can get his attention and let everyone leave to safety."

"Then We kill him now. Avinna prepare yourself." Thor says with venom dripping off his voice.

I get up and Loki teleports himself to me. "You can't possibly face him."

"I can. And I have to. But I won't be alone." I smile.

I run down the hall way and grab some water packs. "You got this Avinna. This is what you've been training for." I pick up a spear and head to the window. 

"Open the coms" Thor says the heimdall. "Thanos. What is it you want?"

"One of you has an idea of what I want." Thanos voice rings out. And shoots out our engine. Making all of us tally back from the explosion.

Knocking us out for a minute.

I wake to Ebony Maw walks among the bodies of dead Asgardians. I see Heimdall, badly wounded, reaches out as if he would stop Maw as he passes, but lacks the strength. Maw steps over them with no mind as he speaks, as if they were scattered pieces of dirty clothing on a bedroom floor.

Ebony Maw Pictured:

Ebony Maw speaks out first "Hear me, and rejoice

Ebony Maw speaks out first "Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan... You may think this is suffering... No. it is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile..." Corvus Glaive stabs one of the lingering Asgardians. "For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos."

Corvus Glaive Pictured:

Loki stands with the Black Order

Loki stands with the Black Order. He watches Thanos, shrouded in darkness and light, a vague silhouette.

Thanos Looking out the large window " I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless." He lifts Thor by the neck of his breastplate. Thor struggles feebly. "It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say... I AM."

Thanos holds up his hand to reveal the Infinity Gauntlet, which already hosts the violet Power Stone.

Thor has blood drools from his mouth "You talk too much."

Thanos looks to Loki. "Show me the girl and give up The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference."

Loki Smiles "Oh, I do. Kill away!"

Thanos' face expresses surprise briefly before presses the gauntlet to Thor's left temple. The Power Stone glows brightly. Thor screams hoarsely.

I start to move but hulk grabs my hand.

I look and see Loki starts losing his cool demeanor almost immediately as Thor suffers, and breaks after only a few moments he yells "ALL RIGHT, STOP!"

Thor breaths heavily "We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard."

Loki glances at Thor like he knows something he doesn't. He lifts his right hand into the air and the Tesseract reveals itself.

Thor disappointed "You really are the worst brother."

While holding the Tesseract out to Thanos and advancing Loki Smiles "I assure you, brother... the sun will shine on us again."

Thanos shows an arrogant smile "Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian."

Loki Does a tony signal to us. "Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian. And for another... We have a Hulk."

Thanos looks to his right just as a green and very angry mass slams into him. Loki dives for Thor, pulling both of them out of the way as the Tesseract skitters across the floor. I run out and make huge daggers of ice and throw them separating Loki and Thor from the Black Order.

Hulk charges Thanos. The Hulk pummels Thanos, forcing him backwards and shoving him into the wall of the ship. Maw stops Cull Obsidian from interfering.

Cull Obsidian pictured

Ebony Maw says "Let him have his fun

Ebony Maw says "Let him have his fun."

I move some water and grab the tesseract. "We need to get this out of here."

"I'll help hulk. You two get it away from here." Thor looks around for a weapon.

Thanos pries the Hulk's hands away. Hulk gives an expression of surprise and fear crosses his green face. After several hard blows, Thanos picks up the Hulk and slams him to the deck, defeated.

I drop the tesseract and run to hulk and look to heimdall.

Thor slams a metal bar across Thanos's back to no avail, is kicked across the deck by Thanos and is promptly bound in metal debris by Ebony Maw to keep him from interfering further. 

Heimdall then prays " Allfathers... let the dark magic flow through me one last... time." Heimdall summons the Bifrost, which carries the me Hulk away.