Chapter 44

There's a chorus of disagreement from the others.

"You are not worthy!" Thor booms

"My table!" Tony yells "get that damn thing off my table!"

"Wooo girls for the win!" Natasha and Clint drinks to my success.

"That's my girl!" Steve hugs me

All of a sudden there's a loud screeching noise, causing everyone to cover their ears.

We let our hands down as it fades.

A robot shows up and speaks "Worthy... No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers."

"Even gods have killed." I speak first.

Steve Puts his arm in front of me to protect me. He speaks "Stark."

Tony Speaks next "JARVIS."

The robot responds "I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or...I was a-dream?"

Tony Starts tapping his device. "Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit."

The robot continues "There was a terrible noise...and I was tangled in... in...strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

Steve Taken back "You killed someone?"

The robot answers "Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices."

Thor stands on my other side "Who sent you?"

The robot plays replays Tony's voice "I see a suit of armor around the world".

Bruce Yells in a AH HA voice. "Ultron!"

Ultron "In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this...chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission."

Natasha ready for a fight "What mission?"

Ultron looks to her "Peace in our time." suddenly the Iron Legion bots break smash through the walls and attack the team

I gather the water and liquids around me.

Bruce Nervously "Sorry!"

Natasha with a legion on top of her "Don't turn green!"

Bruce Shakes his head "I won't!"

I wrap Bruce in a water field and I fight off the legions trying to get him and push the one on Natasha off.

I see Ultron takes the scepter and look to Banner.

"What should I do?" He asks me panicked.

Steve Yells "Stark!" And me and him fight off legions.

Stark is trying to shut down one of the Iron Legions.

"I have no time for this Tony." I get pushed from behind into banners shield I made destroying the shield. I turn quickly and shoot two ice blocks at two legions aiming for me and banner.

"Ahhh Tony." Bruce says trying to hold back.

The Iron Legion speak "We are here to help."

Tony finally speaks "One sec, one sec!"

Iron Legion "We are here to help. We are here to help..."

I start making a wall to protect me and banner.

Stark continues to try and shut down one of the Iron Legions "We are here to help. It's unsafe. It's unsafe. It's unsafe."

One legion breaks threw and grabs my arm causing the wall to weaken. the other one grabs my other arm.